Reviews for cityscapes and bright lights
domxnstrousthings chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh man you made me cry! But in a good way, that's how you know how amazing this is!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
aww so sad :'(
dillydill11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
so sad
but good
PinkBow4Ariana chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this story is so beautiful and it made me cry so much, i loe it you are a talented writer and i think you should become one because you would be famous
XxLoveWafflesXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I'm crying buckets. I've been on FF for while now, and I read every. Single. Day. And only one story has ever made a tear fall. But a tear. Nothing more. But this—this story—... Like I said, crying buckets.

Amazing fanfic.
ancatluver chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
omg. this is not even a story, movie, or on a t.v show and i was crying.
AnnieAltman88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh, gosh. I'm crying right now and that's a good thing because only the most brilliant of stories can make me cry :')

You did an excellent job. I love your Beck/Tori fics!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Good story
BigStuOU chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Omigosh, this story had me in tears. It was so incredibly sad but so well-written! Well-done!
Ayamas4Ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
The ending is so sad. They were like so strong together in the beginning and then she/they just like.. wow. Anyways, I really like this One-Shot, I hope you write another one soon.
becksgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Woah... That was really really deep. I really enjoyed reading this and I love your writting style! Keep it up and please coontribute to the Bori Fanfiction more often! :{)