Reviews for Devil's Spoke
372259 chapter 43 . 4/7
PLEASE add Clove to the character list for this fic, I am horrified to admit I would not have found this incredible fic if I hadn't been searching for clato fics on ao3. Incredible job! Please add Clove on the list so other Cato/Clove and Clove/Peeta readers know to click on this!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/9/2017
This is amazing. I have read this story before but every time I come back to re-read it, i find something that I had missed before. This story gets better each time I read it. I love how you wrote Cato and cloves love. I love how hopeful the ending as for peers and Cato and that they may get it right this time. This is a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
Clato is back and not Cleeta! I know they have a special relationship but I still love them
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
OMG! It's Cleeta! I don't ship Cleeta!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
Feast 2.0
Bellicose Blue chapter 42 . 9/16/2016
(This review is actually for chapter 43, but I already reviewed that, so apparently I can't review it again.)

Fourth and final. Hey, that's much better than last time! Thank you so much for this lovely, lovely story- I can only read it every once in a blue moon because it takes such an emotional toll on me, but damn if it isn't totally worth it!
Bellicose Blue chapter 38 . 9/16/2016
Last one I can read for now because dammit, I have to leave! But I'll be back for more tears and beautiful writing soon enough!
Bellicose Blue chapter 37 . 9/16/2016
Goddammit, this wasn't the fourth, but it was a pretty darn close one. I love you and hate you all at once!
Bellicose Blue chapter 36 . 9/15/2016
Third. I was already weepy with the amnesia- and I have such strong feelings about that, let me tell you- but for some reason, the trigger for me was Cato seeing Marvel's ghost. Couldn't tell you why, but that's what did it for my tear ducts.
Bellicose Blue chapter 35 . 9/15/2016
Oh, hell, I'd completely forgotten about this chapter. Have I mentioned how much I love your plot? Even the elements that could very easily be written poorly, and often are in other works (accidental pregnancy, memory loss, etc.), are just perfect here. It adds drama, but the good kind, not the soap opera kind. I don't even know how I would explain this to someone- like, they seem so silly when I think about them, but the way you write them makes them so incredibly real. Your writing just elevates the plot to the point that I don't even need to suspend my disbelief, because everything seems so natural!
Bellicose Blue chapter 34 . 9/15/2016
Second. I think it's almost worse like this, to know exactly what's going to happen and cry helplessly anyway. But hey, this story is damn gorgeous, and I know who to look to for inspiration if I ever want to rip someone's heart out with words!
Bellicose Blue chapter 22 . 9/15/2016
I figured I'm going to leave reviews on all of the chapters that make me cry, to see if I can get a running tally going. This one's the first so far, but oh my god, I know I'm in for it soon!

I love love love all of the allusions you use- they all fit in so nicely, and that's pretty rare to see.

So one thing I especially love about rereading this is that I can watch the foreshadowing unfold while knowing the endgame; the first time I read it, it didn't start to sink in for a looooooong time, but now I'm just like "oh look, there we go!" I'm glad I'm rereading this, even though my tear ducts might not be!
Bellicose Blue chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Oh nooooo, what am I doing?! I definitely shouldn't be rereading this story, that's for sure, but I really, truly couldn't help it. It's storming outside and my head hurts and I just really want to read about broken people written in the most beautiful way possible, so here I am!

Barely anything sad has even happened yet, but I still feel like I'm on the verge of tears- must be a memory of the first time I read this; I think I cried something like 12 times? But this chapter, oh my god, I'd forgotten how painful this was. Cato baring his soul and Clove just completely ignoring him and oh my god, it hurts. You write flawed people so incredibly well and realistically, and God, I know there's only pain awaiting me, but I'll be damned if I stop reading now!
Bellicose Blue chapter 43 . 2/11/2016
I do not get emotional when I read, ever. Sometimes my throat chokes up a bit, and maybe I'll cry a little, but for the most part I'm fairly detached.

I cried twelve times while reading this.

I have no idea how you managed it- some sort of perfect combination of beauty and rawness that was enough to evoke tears almost immediately. My skin is raw because I powered through the pain, and there sure was an awful lot of pain. Cato/Peeta is something I told myself I'd never read, ever, but I just couldn't draw myself away, even when the narrative began to slowly switch from Cato/Clove. I know you're probably years gone from this site, but I just need to express how completely overwhelmed I am at this story. This isn't just a fanfic; it's a work of art. I am so, so very impressed, I can't even put it into words.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/3/2015
this amazing i usually don't ship peeta and cato but this is phenomenal