Reviews for A Street With No End
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Holy crap! So not what expected...especially from you (fun loving).
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
yes! i need more. wow!
Bennyjo4 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Yes, I think I would like for you to continue with your story,because I have really enjoyed reading COL very much, but I hope that we will not have to endure Edward having a fiance for very long. Just Saying!
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Omg! You are killing me!
ladytwi30 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
its a rough topic one i deal with in my daily life it takes a second to sleep and have an accident i just hope the story wks ill try to make it through the chaps its very overwhelming but i have a feeling your angle is turning tragic to love and happiness
mimimgr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
oh boy, what an awful feeling... I know I've driven home after a long night shift and think... did I stop at the stop sign? scary how something can happen so quickly.
poohbabesamoi22 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
ok so i wanna get down on my knees and pray for you to update soon however im scared beyon my wits. So ill say im patiently attentive nail bittingly waiting your next update. Awesome opening. Cudoooos!
trisha63 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow, gal, this is soooooo totally different from My Devil! I laugh myself silly with the other story and I have a feeling I will be crying myself to sleep with this one. So many questions to be answered, so I will be patient and wait to see the story roll out. The accident may very well have been caused by the adverse weather, instead of him falling asleep. Oh I hope so, eventhough, it is a small consulation knowing you took someone's life, accident or not. I love it already and can not wait for the next chapter. Take care, Trisha :}
foreverthedreamer chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I can already tell that I'm going to need tissues by the bulk for the next couple of chapters. The boy with Down Syndrome, please don't tell me you decided to name him Seth? How much time will Edward serve for involuntary manslaughter? I'm going to have to google this. We had a rich guy here in my town that got his sentence commuted to house arrest for the next 3 years for killing a woman while driving under the influence. If it was Edward, I would offer to be the parole officer.

To lighten the mood a bit, maybe I should consider starting a company that not only sells Twilight band-aids but Tissues as well, with stories like yours I could make a killing.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
What a sad a tragic start! He really was too tired to drive {shoulda took that nap in his car} and look what it got him!
lilsstr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Yeah a new story by you. I can't wait to see where you take us with this one.

I'm definitely intrigued by the first chapter...I feel like this one may be a little angsty and a nail bitter, but I promise to stick through to the end.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh my god.

I am beyond intrigued!

This looks amazing! And its so sad because in a way it isn't entirely his fault! Doctors work insane hours and he can't control that, but still their hospital should have like a place for Doctors to sleep so he could've stayed there till morning when he'd be more awake to drive :(

Omg poor Edward! Gaahh! -cries-

Update soon!

xoxo

Panda
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
that is one hell of an opening chapter!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Love it! I want to read more but I am also afraid to read more.
zotic1988 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Omg you have me beyond hooked in just one chapter. More please!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »