Reviews for A Street With No End
mommygirl chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Am really loving this story so far. Hoping for an update soon, but I know real life can get crazy lol. Off to such a great start. Feel so sorry for guiltyward.
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Becoming a doctor can be such a dangerous thing. We've had a lot of friends as residents and the system just work them so hard and so much. By the time they get off work, they're so dead on their feet. And it's caused more problems than good. I seriously think our country needs to rethink the way we operate residency hours.
Nessa19 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This is a great story! Please don't stop :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
I don't blame Rose for being mad at Edward for withholding such important info from her... I also don't blame Charlie for being mad either... I'm sure one of the doctors or nurses let it slip, or one of the police officers that interviewed Edward... But I feel really bad for Charlie having to find out that way... it would've been so much better if Edward was honest... well, now he has to roll with it... please update soon!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I'm amazed by how you show Edwards shock and grief and guilt and how it affects him... Poor charlie, I just want to hug him now too!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Oh no, I was hoping Bella would get outta this mostly unscathed and be pissed as hell at Edward... but brain injuries can be so unpredictable... and Rose... I was picturing Tanya as the fiancee (whose heart I don't mind breaking for an E&B HEA) but now that it's Rose... I don't want her to get hurt :(
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh, wow! What a way to throw us right into the action! Oh, that poor boy & poor Bella! Will Bella hate Edward... will he be able to forgive himself? You've got me hooked in!
brit chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
.soon
readtoomuch721 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I want to feel bad for Edward, but I can't. No matter what really happened, he still fell asleep at the wheel - something he could have avoided if he had stayed at the hospital or pulled off the road. Even if he hadn't of hit Bella's car, he could have seriously injured himself by crashing into something or someone else. So unfortunate.

I can't wait to see where you take us with this story though. Not sure how I feel about Rose. She seems like she's in love with Edward, but totally self-centered. And Jessica is creeeeeepy and way too forward. He really needs to say something to her about her inappropriate behavior towards him b/c that's going to blow up in his face somehow, someday.
brit chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
. ..soon
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
xcellent
brit chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
EIther Mike told him or saw the police reports or one of the nurses. More please and soon!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I hope this Edward/Rose thing isn't for long cause I'm not fond of non canon pairings even for a short amount of chapters, lool.
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 1 . 10/8/2012