Reviews for A Street With No End
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow! Please some more soon!
Jordie Easton chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh My...this chapter is fantastic! I am already in love with this story and please..please..update soon! I love your writing and can not wait to see what happens!
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Yes, I am intrigued. Can't wait to see where you are going with this.
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Damnit! I wasn't gonna read this when I saw angst but ...damnit, I did. And damnit, it was good and now I'm all intrigued. Damnit!
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
yes, yes, but i am scared!
VB4ECULLEN chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Ooh, very grabbing! For want of a better word... But can see that this will be another exquisitely written story! :) xx
GorGirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Definitely want more! You've given us so much to go on. He's a dedicated doctor who was coming down with some illness while finishing a 36 hour stint at the hospital. He's got a good bedside manner, and is well regarded by his co-workers. He's engaged to a woman who has expensive taste. He lives about 30 minutes from home. He was in an accident that he may or may not have caused. He's hurt but not critically. A boy has died. The woman would have if he hadn't been there - he saved her life. She's beautiful to him. Can't wait to see where this goes. What a treat! I love Contractward and Devilward, so I'm excited about a new story from you!
cheermom13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
GREAT CHAP
Livindol chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
yes more please! The start of this was so intense...I didn't want it to end, but I wanted to read fast to get to the end! You are a wonderful writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of this new story bb!

xoxoxo

Michelle
Seagull83 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
So happy to see a new fic from you, I love your writing. Love it already, sounds like its gonna be a good one.
ickaren chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Yes, yes, I will read more. I think being responsible in a deadly accident is everyone's nightmare.
pnkats chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh I am intrigued. Opi love stories with angst in them as long as they have a hea please! Bella Watson the truck but who was the boy. Who is Edwards fiancé? Please more!
angeleyes73 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Poor Edward. Who is the boy? I need more!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
oh my god, I have the chills reading this...want more? are you kidding...?

hurry...