Reviews for A Street With No End
Dolphingirl71 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Please please please Update!
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Um, wow. I don't really know what to say but... I can't stop reading. I'll be waiting patiently for the next one.
smmc65 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Looking forward to more of this story.
sunkissed voyeur chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Wow, tremendous start. Love the plot and characters so far. Found you on TLS. Looking forward to more!
kdnut13 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Oh, I'm thoroughly enraptured with this story! Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE post some more ASAP! I've read every one of your stories & this is the last one. Now that I'm at the end of it, you have to write some more so that I can get my fix.
kdnut13 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
This is amazing! Can't wait to read more.
Mol3247 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I read the first four chapters without stopping - it's really good, I can't wait to read more..
nebfan51 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Wow - this is an excellent story. I truly am ready to read more...lots more. What a tortured man Edward is - undoubtedly a monster in his own eyes - you have portrayed this expertly and left me as the reader devastated for him. This is a story of substance and I have this wonderful feeling a very dramatic, angst-driven romance to come. Thank you for sharing and I hope you update soon:)
amberkey chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Wow! Found this on tls. Cannot wait for more!
terriberry chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I found your story on The Lemonade Stand, and I'm just loving it so far. Can't wait for an update!
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
wow!
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
This is going to be great.
FranRichards chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Dun dun dun!
RingTheBella chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Wow. I just read these 4 chapters earlier tonight at work. I started feeling tired myself just reading chapter 1. Can't wait to find out what Charlie knows and is it the same thing that Edward was going to admit to. I've been that tired before. It's not a good feeling, I've had to pull over and nap on the drive home many times during that year (temporarily lived with my parents, one hour commute each way to/from work. Yuck!)

I'm starting to wonder if it might be possible that Edward didn't fall asleep, or possibly both he and Bella made a mistake that led to the accident. Maybe Edward did fall asleep, but maybe Seth said or did something that made Bella take her eyes off the road, maybe lean over to pick up something he dropped... I can't wait to find out. Great job so far.
SunflowerFran chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Forgot to sign in for the last chapters!

Edward does have a mess on his hands, but he is willing to go to jail because he feels guilty.
Someone at the hostpital must have told Charlie that Edward was with Bella when she came in...

Please...we need more...