Reviews for Skip Beat! Friday
valie france chapter 23 . 5/1
QUOI ? ? ? ? c'est quoi cette blague ? ? ? où est la suite et FIN ? ? ? COMMENT ne pas être TRES DEçU ! ! ! je trouve très malsain de jouer avec vos FANS :(
VOUS avez écrit une si belle histoire qui se termine sur cette page , je me sens tellement ...comme si j'avais reçu un coup de point dans le ventre ... pourquoi ? merci de m'expliquer l'arrêt de votre histoire aussi brutalement... j'espère sincèrement avoir une petite réponse.
valie france chapter 13 . 5/1
JE SUIS SUR UN NUAGE AVEC CE RECIT ? hâte de continuer à lire , et que cela continu encore et encore , cette histoire me fait rêver et je n'ai plus envie de revenir à la réalité...
valie france chapter 4 . 5/1
je suis dans un état si joyeux devant cette histoire , c'est écrit magnifiquement ! Votre imagination est au delà de toute attente , et tellement irréelle que cela me donne de vrais frissons tant je bascule dans ce monde si magique ! ! ! je ne veux plus le quitter et continuer ma lecture ENCORE et ENCORE...
valie france chapter 3 . 5/1
wouhaou j'adoooorrrrrre , vivement la suite !
valie france chapter 1 . 5/1
Hâte de lire la suite ! ! !
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 1/18
Good story overall
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 1/18
He should show Kyoko the photos.
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 1/18
Ohhhh they are adorable together. Uh Oh Kyoko just wished that and it was granted... WHY!? It was getting good too! Oh well
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 1/18
Awwweee Cute, they confessed and then changed back
guessitguest chapter 21 . 6/9/2017
Oh for the love of god...I dont know whether to laugh or cry...why you do this! Still I cant help but read the next chapter, I guess I am hooked.
NewUserNamesAreHard chapter 24 . 4/3/2017
Anwedragon,

I'm several years behind apparently, but I wanted to share my appreciation for your work all the same. This was a wonderful story and I'm certain I will be rereading it in the future. I thought I'd mention it must have made a lasting impression on others as well because when I asked my readers for suggestions on a story where Ren and Kyoko swap bodies I was directed to your story by name. The first response I got even included your username.

I don't know if you'll ever actually read this review since you seem to have moved on to writing original works... but if you do, I hope this belated comment brings you a portion of the joy I got from reading your story. After all what do authors write for if not to have someone read their work?

NewUserNamesAreHard
ladygraywolf chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Every man should have to go thru PMS once to see what we women feel like and have to go thru every month, then maybe they would understand better.
I feel sorry for Ren he has no idea whats happening. And as usual Kyoko is keeping her mouth shut .
Tarawiel chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
Oh gooodddd! This is soooo good! It's really interesting the way Ren has to face the many different aspects of being a woman XD (we'll see if Kyoko has to face one of the morning aspects of being a young, healthy male 3:D )
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 24 . 6/29/2016
This was amazing! And hilarious :)))
I wished they didnt have to wake up with everything having been returned to normal. It would have been way more fun to have them deal with the problems their little body switch dilemma have caused. The ending felt anticlimactic to me i guess...? But still, i enjoyed the ride! :)
ladygraywolf chapter 24 . 5/26/2016
An interesting story. It was funny and endearing, especially the way they were with the french model. But kinda sad when they lost all memory of what happened more for Kyoko then Ren. I don't think its fair that he is hiding the photos from her, cause he doesn't know how much for sure she remembers. I like it tho and can't wait for more to come. Keep up the good work.