Reviews for Skip Beat! Friday
guessitguest chapter 21 . 6/9
Oh for the love of god...I dont know whether to laugh or cry...why you do this! Still I cant help but read the next chapter, I guess I am hooked.
NewUserNamesAreHard chapter 24 . 4/3
Anwedragon,

I'm several years behind apparently, but I wanted to share my appreciation for your work all the same. This was a wonderful story and I'm certain I will be rereading it in the future. I thought I'd mention it must have made a lasting impression on others as well because when I asked my readers for suggestions on a story where Ren and Kyoko swap bodies I was directed to your story by name. The first response I got even included your username.

I don't know if you'll ever actually read this review since you seem to have moved on to writing original works... but if you do, I hope this belated comment brings you a portion of the joy I got from reading your story. After all what do authors write for if not to have someone read their work?

NewUserNamesAreHard
ladygraywolf chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Every man should have to go thru PMS once to see what we women feel like and have to go thru every month, then maybe they would understand better.
I feel sorry for Ren he has no idea whats happening. And as usual Kyoko is keeping her mouth shut .
Tarawiel chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
Oh gooodddd! This is soooo good! It's really interesting the way Ren has to face the many different aspects of being a woman XD (we'll see if Kyoko has to face one of the morning aspects of being a young, healthy male 3:D )
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 24 . 6/29/2016
This was amazing! And hilarious :)))
I wished they didnt have to wake up with everything having been returned to normal. It would have been way more fun to have them deal with the problems their little body switch dilemma have caused. The ending felt anticlimactic to me i guess...? But still, i enjoyed the ride! :)
ladygraywolf chapter 24 . 5/26/2016
An interesting story. It was funny and endearing, especially the way they were with the french model. But kinda sad when they lost all memory of what happened more for Kyoko then Ren. I don't think its fair that he is hiding the photos from her, cause he doesn't know how much for sure she remembers. I like it tho and can't wait for more to come. Keep up the good work.
ladygraywolf chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Only Kyoko would think like that. Her reserveness is sometimes very irritating. It's to bad she doesn't know how to act and think like a normal teenage girl. But this is a funny story, you can't help but laugh along with Yashiro.
IrrelevantGirlie chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
Aaaahhhhhhh!
I LOVE this story and all what is in it! I can not wait until it is updated ad I can read more!

Your reader,
I.G.
misherukuro chapter 23 . 11/26/2015
Fun twist at the end, good story. ~,~
Shira chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Hahaha! you're so good!
Yashiro & protecting gloves(!)
MyLuckTookAWalk chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
wow that was one hell of a fanfic X)) thanks
Soul Raider 116 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Oh, I am loving this! I can just imagine Kyoko's reaction...

Now on to actually read Kyoko's reaction!
claraowl chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
I loved it! A very fun read and adorably awkward interactions.
Elise chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
Amazing story! :)
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
I just read this all straight through. So cute! But I blame you for my period suddenly starting. And the cramps o' doom.