Reviews for Close to Me
burglover421 chapter 23 . 8/8
I am late to the dance but will there ever be a sequel
burglover421 chapter 21 . 8/8
ok that fight scene was classic...I was literally holding my sides laughing out loud! Brava!
casey chapter 21 . 1/5
Hey,i just wanted to say that your story is fucking amazing . I've always looked for a story like this one...may I say that I love u..3 ...lol
Guest chapter 23 . 11/9/2015
Loved this one
smartass26 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
This story is really sweet. I read it all in one day. I hope there will be one or two chapters for an epilogue. Thank you for sharing. I do hope u finish growing up.
Unicornclouds chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
I'm in tears :') beautiful story! Maybe you should consider getting a beta.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
I really can't keep away this story once I had started to read it! This whole 23 chapters just cost me less than a day to complete it! You're an amazing writer you know that? And now I'll continue to read your other works :)
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
Very cute story! It had just the right amount of angst and fluff.
Catherine chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Poorly written
JustADemigod chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
...That..was...that? The ending was rushed?! Whatevs, beautiful story anyways, just keep the mistakes away...they confuse me sometimes and I hope it's autocorrect that's at fault...not you :)
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Too rushed!? I'm so sorry, I love this story but I hate the ending. :/
laraglee chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
this was a great story and you are a great writer is too bad that it ends but I loved how it ended :)
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
awwwwww yaaaaay Brittana sooo sweet happe end i love happy ends :D sooo cute thats vor this fanfiction :D (one of my favorite :D )
justmorelovestories chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
awww this has been an awesome fic well done! :D
courtneyyj14 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
great story and great ending, i followed from when you first posted ch.3 i think it was and was just amazing :)