Reviews for Close to Me
BrittanaLove93 chapter 21 . 1/14
Yeasss I read this again and this still manage to break my heart at the middle of the story.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
Like always, this story is so cute and sweet. I re read this again and still love it :)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
This story gives me a lot of feelings. But I like it :)
burglover421 chapter 23 . 8/8/2016
I am late to the dance but will there ever be a sequel
burglover421 chapter 21 . 8/8/2016
ok that fight scene was classic...I was literally holding my sides laughing out loud! Brava!
casey chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
Hey,i just wanted to say that your story is fucking amazing . I've always looked for a story like this one...may I say that I love u..3 ...lol
Guest chapter 23 . 11/9/2015
Loved this one
smartass26 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
This story is really sweet. I read it all in one day. I hope there will be one or two chapters for an epilogue. Thank you for sharing. I do hope u finish growing up.
Unicornclouds chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
I'm in tears :') beautiful story! Maybe you should consider getting a beta.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
I really can't keep away this story once I had started to read it! This whole 23 chapters just cost me less than a day to complete it! You're an amazing writer you know that? And now I'll continue to read your other works :)
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
Very cute story! It had just the right amount of angst and fluff.
Catherine chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Poorly written
JustADemigod chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
...That..was...that? The ending was rushed?! Whatevs, beautiful story anyways, just keep the mistakes away...they confuse me sometimes and I hope it's autocorrect that's at fault...not you :)
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Too rushed!? I'm so sorry, I love this story but I hate the ending. :/
laraglee chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
this was a great story and you are a great writer is too bad that it ends but I loved how it ended :)