Reviews for Playing Upon Anger
By the Goddess chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Upon finishing this story, I found it particularly difficult to find the words to write a review: not because I thought it was badly written, or poorly characterised but because the language was poignant, the characters rich, vivid and deliciously flawed and the pacing particularly flawless. I struggled throughout the piece to decide on who to root for: it seemed to me that you left the morality of the situation deliberately ambiguous, highlighting the wrongs of both men. You wrote Lucius particularly well: capturing his voice and tone as the primary protagonist of the piece excellently. The spelling and grammar was perfect and the language used was, as I have stated before, evocative. Well done on this story: I almost wish it was more than a oneshot.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I liked it! I love the strength of emotion you've put into your story!
the lola chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I always love stories about these three, they are really interesting. I liked how you characterized all the relationships in this - I can tell you've put a lot of thought into it. Good job!
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Rodolphus is such a hypocrite in this story. He can do whatever he wants to Narcissa, but her own husband can't. I have to say I think that Lucius was more in the right in this story.
naama chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Lucius is so sweet in this sroty.

I rellay love the way you imagine the relationship between Rod and Narcissa.
DrEvilsketch chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
ha! Lucius finally got the upper hand on Rod... ohhh i do like where this is going (obviously its a one-shot) more angst for them all!

keep writing, you're awesome

peace

DrEvilsketch
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Lucius is just perfect here! Putting aside my inner Lucissa shipper, I adored the interaction between Rodolphus and Lucius. Lucius is just pulling all the right strings and knows exactly what he is doing.