Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Revised!
RowdyClara chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Bwahahaha! :D ROFL! This has to be the best chapter yet!
"Shiny!"

Another favorite line:
"I'M LOST!" He suddenly cried out, clenching the paper and buckling at the knees.
"You only went TEN FEET!" Donovan roared over the noise of the massive tank.

I loved it! XD Great chapter! :D
The M.H.T.of R chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
SHINY!

Oh, PRECIOUS!

Ahahahahaha. Ohh, goodness. *runs in circles a couple times* Wheee! Shinies!
RowdyClara chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
ROFL! OMG OMG! XD I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying! XD Charity wanted to know what I was laughing about so I showed her now we're both cracking up xD
I love Random Soldiers! :D
RowdyClara chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Ooo fun escape! :D
I've never watched Star Wars, but is Luke really that dumb? XD
RowdyClara chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Suddenly, she looked back up and crossed her eyes and puckered up her lips like a fish!
Elsa stopped doing 'fish face', and smiled in a vindictive sort of way. "Zat is how Austrians say goodbye," She told Indy.
"I can't decide which was better, the Austrian way or the German way." Indy muttered to Leah.
"Ooo, definitely the German way." Leah said without hesitation.

LOL! I love how you two have redone this! Bravo! Hmm, was that a reference to Night at the Museum I saw in there?
RowdyClara chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
"Who are you?"
"Awesome."
"Nazi and awesome don't go together!"
He took out his gun and prodded her on down the hallway, but it was a very mild gesture, and unlike the Colonel, Leah did not feel much backing behind the threat.
"Alright; an undeveloped character taken from the background and thrown into the front. You can call me Random; Random Soldier."
"Why would I call you that?" She began trying to distract him.
"Because it's my name."
"How did you get a name like that?!"
"By being an undeveloped character! Movie makers don't have time to give everyone on the set a name, you know."

ROFL! You both make such a great writing team xD. (Lol, I keep laughing everytime Luke shows up xD)
RowdyClara chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Hahaha! Another humorous chapter! And THANK YOU for redoing that whole scene with Elsa and Indy! XP
RowdyClara chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Great chapter!

Forgot to add in my last review how much I loved the part about the asking for a horse xD
RowdyClara chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
ROFL! LMHO! XD My sides hurt now from laughing so hard! XD I didn't make the connection of the Vader in Grandpa Vader and Leah's name til I saw Luke xD. Teeheehee! This story is just TOO good.
RowdyClara chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
LOL! Oh my geese, Leah has me cracking up right now! XD You two have done an awesome job wit this! Hehe, I literally lol'ed when Donovan gave her the wrong glass.
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oo! Interesting! :D LOL, Leah's a welcome addition!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
WHAAAAAAAAAATS HAPPENIN' HERE? WAH!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
So remind me, what exactly is Indy's and Leia's relationship?
almp15 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Update soon:)
The M.H.T.of R chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
'"I felt a great trimmer in the force, and realized you and your dad needed help."'
Tremor.
And why is Elizabeth Swann a Schnitzel?