Reviews for District Four
NaNaMi chapter 10 . 7/9
This destroyed me. Absolutely destroyed me, I have literally been crying for 30 mins straight. I seriously didn't expect this ending, and despite the emotional turmoil I really do like it and even see how it's necessary. I won't lie though and say that I didn't hope that they'd both survive in the end.

I don't know if you know Sleepsong by Secret Garden, but for some reason Harry falling asleep made me think of it. Of course Cato would never sing it, this scene just brought it to mind.
SinfulLies chapter 11 . 6/5
I wasn't expecting Cato to do that. I thought they were gonna pull a Katniss and Peeta move! I was so shocked, you blew my freaking mind. This was short, sweet, funny, sad, and downright nerve wrecking. I can't even type properly - I'm still not over the ending.
SinfulLies chapter 10 . 6/5
Now I why you added that song. You evil bitch, I cry. ;-;
Badass Nightcore chapter 11 . 5/20
I can't stop crying...that was sad and I was hoping they would both live ...
ninjacatblue chapter 11 . 5/1
Ahhhhh! Oh geeze... Well, for such a fast paced love story, that really sucked me in. I'm crying right now! I was so, sooooo hoping that they would pull what Katniss and Peeta did in Canon. But so satisfied with your ending, it's better. Well done. Seriously, this was great!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 4/15
Cato really made quite an impression on me... and on Harry obviously lol. Harry's sluttiness, as you called it, is quite funny.
tat5934 chapter 3 . 4/15
I loved the relooking ! I wish I could see what Harry looks like!
However there's always a touch of sadness knowing those young people will be fighting to death...
tat5934 chapter 2 . 4/15
The first part of this chapter almost made me cry since it was so sad, with the short goodbyes, how young the tributes are...
Fenrir sounded like jerk at first but then I decided that I liked him (for now).
Harry made me laugh with his fake flirting and his breaking down! And Contra's reaction was just hilarious XD
tat5934 chapter 1 . 4/15
Harry and Lucius are so cute :-)
Poor Harry doesn't seem to have an easy life !
maddie24clover chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Reread this for like the fifth time...SO MUCH SADNESS!
Psyka chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Bloody hell I'm crying but I loved it bravo well done wow great job it was awesome
Alexander XVIII chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
I haven't read a story like this in a while: one that's relatively short, but very sweet, and will wreck your psyche in the end. Thank you for the experience.
bloodyredfox chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Write a sequel! I will never forgive you otherwise...*rolls over crying a river*
KassieJean chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
I love this
eris8656 chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
Wow really great fic! I was not a big fan of Cato but you made me one! I'm hoping for a sequel!