Reviews for District Four
CharitinaX chapter 3 . 7/16
Yikes, three chapters in and we have casual child prostitution/molestation/rape—all the bases covered really. I am INTENSELY uncomfortable and I sure hope I’m not the only one.
AnimeNerdX chapter 11 . 4/8
I would love to read a sequel to this where Harry replaces Katnis as the new light/hope of Panem. Thus was such a great story to read even if there will be no sequel I think it deserved more favourites.
Coolgirlforeves15 chapter 11 . 3/27
I am reading this at like 2 in the morning and as I get to the scene where it makes you want to have a box of tissues I started crying and it being 2 in the morning I try to be quiet but my one of my sisters who is awake asked me what’s wrong I just keep on crying and she’s getti g worried and now I can’t Cant breathe I am dying and I think you broke a little of my I loved the story and how you brought that emotion out of was great now if you excuse me I will go empty a box of tissues out.
erikabalaclava chapter 11 . 3/9
That ending broke my heart, but I was "ready" because it was impossible for both of them to be saved as in the canon. Beautiful history
Mamie1999 chapter 11 . 3/9
I love and hate the story I always read it and I always cry it's so good but so sad you're a very amazing writer you should keep spreading your work
alivialewis chapter 11 . 1/24
The song matches so well with this story. Ngl I cried when I made the connection. Sequel please!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
God. I'm still crying, you gave me a whole new out look on that song and the whole star crossed lovers thing. Still crying.
Elizabeth-HP chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
You made me cry. I hate you... meanie...
SirenSongintheNight chapter 11 . 1/5/2017
I cried...
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
Me again
I don't know, you certainly piss me off. Oh my poor heart its stung and throbbed. I will never get rid of this story for the rest of my life.
Thanks for the hardwork. Can't wait for the next. I hope the capital will burn to ashes more than the true film. Can't wait to hear from you oh my poor poor heart
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
LOVE IT
Im SPEECHLESS
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Wait, was it just attempted rape or did it actually happen?
NaNaMi chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
This destroyed me. Absolutely destroyed me, I have literally been crying for 30 mins straight. I seriously didn't expect this ending, and despite the emotional turmoil I really do like it and even see how it's necessary. I won't lie though and say that I didn't hope that they'd both survive in the end.

I don't know if you know Sleepsong by Secret Garden, but for some reason Harry falling asleep made me think of it. Of course Cato would never sing it, this scene just brought it to mind.
KiidMars chapter 11 . 6/5/2016
I wasn't expecting Cato to do that. I thought they were gonna pull a Katniss and Peeta move! I was so shocked, you blew my freaking mind. This was short, sweet, funny, sad, and downright nerve wrecking. I can't even type properly - I'm still not over the ending.
KiidMars chapter 10 . 6/5/2016