Reviews for Spread Your Wings
Cheese Master chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY!

But two things, two things. Would've made this story a lot better. If only you hadn't use "Miss Hua" to be Tigress' "that", and if only you'd put romance, this story would be even more WONDERFUL!
CheezcakeJustiz chapter 50 . 5/18/2014
Wow... this is a really awesome story! Love the twist in Tigress' life here.
tigerlover101 chapter 50 . 4/8/2014
Great story
wildkratticusfever chapter 50 . 2/5/2014
cool story Fenghuang actually treated Tigress better it would of been cool with a little more TiPO
M4dG4rl chapter 50 . 12/28/2013
First off, Congratulaion ... you did it... You did it...

I did not know this story had been completed until now. Thought this hadn't been finished during my leave. So, everyone is happy now ... no more fighting ... this story comes to an end peacefully. Good job.
vampire raider chapter 50 . 12/15/2013
awesome story loved it
DannyNeko chapter 50 . 11/27/2013
Ok, this is so much good that it have to be made again as a tv program, just have a question... does tigress and po get together even if it takes some years more? I wish they do, they looked like it would be
Naiatra Equatron chapter 50 . 11/27/2013
GAHHHH!

*Confetti explodes in the air while all the fan fiction writers stood, applauding*

Amazing! Stunning! Beautiful! Breath-taking! Touching! And over-all epiiiiiic!

What more can I say? This fic is absolutely...well, I already stated it above. You've done a terrific job writing this one as you have with all your fics! It got me hooked from the first chapter up to the last (though there are several chapters I haven't reviewed yet, sorry for that), and want to reread it once more! BWAAAAA! And I will! Though, I guess I have to wait for a year (what?!) when you finish it. No worries, I am willing to wait that long *salutes*, and besides I think I can still reread it anytime I want since the changes won't be that big.

Anyway, back to my review...I love how well you managed to redirect Tigress' behaviors and how well they blend into the canon and non-canon characters of the story. And no, I was never disappointed with this story. In fact it was the other way around! I always squealed with joy whenever you make an update (again sorry if I'm unable to leave a review every chapter TT) and the slow updates just got me more excited than ever!

It's sad to know that the story is over *tear* I am sure going to miss it. Really, really miss it. Tonight I don't think I'll be able to sleep, because after reading this last *sob* chapter, I have a lot to think about: 1. What I'm going to do now since "Spread Your Wings" has officially reached its final destination; 2. I need to read the story again since, like I said, I'm not ready to accept that this is REALLY the end and; 3. O MY GOSH! Is there going to be a sequel? The ending got me guessing! If so then I can't wait to read it! Let SYW continue! I want more of SYW (or whatever the title of the sequel, if there's really going to be a sequel, is!) *turns to face the other fan fiction writers*

Repeat after me *clears throat*

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!

It's been a wild ride. This fic had truly touched our hearts. *pats you on the back* You did a pretty great job Ani, hope to hear some news soon.

Naiatra "Ni-qu" Equatron"
Fanfiction's Rookie chapter 50 . 11/26/2013
It was an amazing read! Thanks for writing it. I will be looking out for more of your stories. :)
Venture into the imagination chapter 50 . 11/26/2013
Really good story!, i enjoyed it very very very much!, i thank you for write this, 'cause it's one of my favorites... See you soon :3
7Tigress77 chapter 50 . 11/25/2013
I'm soooo sad this story is over and truthfully I can't imagine what my life would have been like if on May 19 2012 I would not have found this story, and I just can not believe its over, but I promise I will never forget it and I will constantly retread it over and over again, our just such an amazing writer, and I love all your story's, but mostly this one : ) Well once again I can no believe its over, and I am sure you can't to, you've did such a wonderful job. : ) : ) I love your story's an still cant believe this ones over : ( : ( : (

Your biggest fan,

7Tigress77
Smiles1998 chapter 50 . 11/24/2013
This was amazing! I loved every bit of it! I'm sad to see it done but pleased with the ending! Amazing work!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/24/2013
This is too awesomeeeeee :( AAAA why is it overrrr whyyyyyy?!
4gnez chapter 50 . 11/24/2013
Good job girl! Great ending! Amazing story! Thank you for writing this story! It was awesome!
deleteduser00000 chapter 50 . 11/24/2013