Reviews for Together We'll Be Fine
LoveSnarryLove chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
umh how did it wentr with Voldy, i guess that he died before this story took place...but could one get some background story. how did they fall in love, why and when?
PeteWentz chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
Well, that sucks...NOT THE STORY,THE STORY IS NICE!...but the way it ended made me sad...
JaceDamian23 chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
i liked that story alot. it was kinda sad though

but im not harry fan so its ok lol

Draco, I would have chosen you... Even if you are a ferret..." Draco elbowed Ron in the stomach lightly, scowling at the wall. Ron laughed and held Draco closer.

"Weasel." Ron leaned down and kissed the top of Draco's head.

lmfao that is funy haha

"He... he..." Ron stopped and and held his arms out to Draco, like a little boy wanting to be held by his mother. Draco softly held Ron, stroking his hair gently. "Wh... what did I do wrong? Why did... Why did he do that to me?" Draco bit his lip and touched Ron's cheek

aww that is so sad. I cant belive that jerk did that to my ron. I lov ehow he went to Dracos.

"I... I tried to make all of it go away... Tried to make whatever I did wrong go away..." Draco gasped and held Ron close agian.

"Ron, look at me." Draco lifted Ron's face with a finger. "You didn't do anything wrong. Do you understand me? You have never done anything to deserve that." Ron swallowed and nodded. "Ron... I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again..."

aww *frowns* im so happy that draco is being so supportive

Ron could only stare at Harry then back at Draco. How could he choose his lover or his best friend. He'll always be my best friend...even though he raped me, Ron thought. And he continued to stare at them both.

that is pathedic cuz he obviously is stil forcing you by touching you

and draco has been there the whole time

Harry wrapped his arms around Seamus' body and lifted him up, turning him over at the same time. He laid the blonde over Ron, positioning his hands on either side of head below him. Harry moved the two boys until he had what he wanted. Pulling the cover back over them, just enough to cover their underwear -which had been pulled down slightly to show the boys' hips- he grabbed the camera. Seamus' body fell slightly as Harry clicked the button. ~Perfect.~ He replaced everything so that it looked like it did before, bodies, clothes, cameras.

what a fucking prick. I hate him. he gets lower and lower

"What proof do you have Potter." Draco's voice hitched slightly. The smaller boy pulled the picture out of his pocket and handed it to the blonde. The taller boy snatched it up and inspected the moving photo. Ron had his head thrown back, his eyes closed and mouth open. Seamus was thrusting into him every once in a while and his mouth would crash into Ron's, lingering for a moment. Draco stalked towards Gryffindor tower, a slightly confused Harry following. The blonde pushed back a few bricks by the fat lady's portrait and a crack apeared, just big enough for Draco to slide through. Harry followed him, curious as to where he was going.

where do you think he is going you asshole? and I cant believe hary did that. what a jerk

I resent that. Anyway, what are you talking about?" Seamus continued to rub the back of his head. Draco shoved the picture into the Irish boy's face. Seamus blinked and plucked the picture from Draco's hand. Ron looked over and a blush covered his face. "Interesting. And, you think that this is real?" Seamus lifted an eyebrow. "I think I would remember if I was screwing Ron." The redhead's blush grew deeper. "And plus, I'm perfectly happy being with..." He bit his lip. "Uh... who I'm with..."

"And that would be?" Draco folded his arms over his chest. Seamus sighed.

"Fred and George..." Seamus stared at his feet. Ron smiled a little. Draco lifted an eyebrow.

haha i always loved seamus. and its funny and cute how he's with the twins hehee. glad he cleared things up

"Ron, I'm sorry... I was jealous... I couldn't stand the thought of Finnagan being with you. I..." Draco sighed. "I love you." Ron looked back at the ground again. "Ron," Draco turned the boy's head so that the bright blue eyes were level with his. "I love every second I spend with you, every word you say, every breath you take." The redhead let a tear run down his cheek. "I love you more than life itself." Draco kissed Ron again, lingering on the sweet moment.

aw )

"Ron was your best friend! How could you do something like that to him?" Fred felt another pair of arms encircle him. "Do you know how happy he was when he first got together with Draco?" Harry shook his head. "I figured. Ron couldn't stop smiling. He didn't let anything bother him. If an Acromantula came up to him he would have stared it down, just to get to Malfoy." Harry tried to look uninterested. "You say you love him?" The raven-haird boy nodded again. "Love is what is between my baby brother and Draco Malfoy. You cannot and will not ever have that connection with Ron again. He trusted you, hell, he risked his life for you more than once!" Fred closed his eyes, tears stinging behind the lids. "Potter," He couldn't bring himself to think of the boy in front of him as the Harry he'd played Quidditch with in the yard of the Burrow, or the boy that they'd all joked around with, "You are no longer considered a Weasley. We will not accept you at the Burrow ever again, and you will never recieve any care or concern from a Weasley. Get out of my sight, and never touch my family again." George held onto his twin tighter as the younger boy walked from the room.

"Fred..." George and Seamus mumbled together as all three of them fell slowly to the floor, holding onto each other, mixed tears on their faces. Seamus was shattering inside. *He* was the reason Fred was so broken up, *he* was the reason why the twins' hearts were aching for their sibling.

aww that is so sad but im so proud of fred. glad he said what he said
Kukuru chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Please continue.

This story is so good.

One of the best Draco and Ron things I've read in a long time.
Dally1 chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
OMG. That was absolutely FANTASTIC!
Green Marker chapter 4 . 6/8/2002
i love the whole story! and i can not wait for the next chapter! i g-2-g, though, now...i be back laterz to R&R chapter 5! bonjour!

~Sara
TalesWritten ByHeart chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
Beautifully written...even though it is shlash. You just HAD to tell me what was going to happen, didn't you? Oh well...good story, good wording, I enjoyed it.
Yoki1 chapter 4 . 6/2/2002
heyhi! i just started erading this fanfic, but i really, really enjoyed it. and i'm dying to know what harry's gonna do! i feel so bad for the poor boy...but r/d forever!
RedVampirySlayerDev.HunterS chapter 4 . 6/2/2002
"I'll change your mind, Ron. I'll change your mind..."

Ohhh ... this makes me believe that Harry is going to put a love spell on Ron! If so ... Good for Harry ... Does this mean that Harry is evil ... Please write more ...
RedVampirySlayerDev.HunterS chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
So will Harry try to take Ron from Draco? I want to know!
RedVampirySlayerDev.HunterS chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
RedVampirySlayerDev.HunterS chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Can you please UPDATE! I want to see more!
Cestershire chapter 4 . 6/2/2002
Woohoo … is Harry gonna make a love potion ! Is HE? IS HE? Can’t wait to see more dude … DUDE … WHERE”S THE NEXT CHAPTER?
Cestershire chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
Ohhhh … Now I know … I luv your story … My God … where had you been all my life … I want more oh and I’ll see what else you wrote …
Cestershire chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
Well, dude … all I can ask is … will Potty forgive big Red? I can’t wait to see!