Reviews for I'll Have That Drink Now
Dead Hero chapter 9 . 4/9
Oh my god. Holy fucking GOD. This is THEE most hilarious shit ever. I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
This was actually, seriously one of the best da fics I've EVER read. It managed to be sweet, dramatic and hilarious, while still keeping all my favorite psychotic super villains in character.
FlamingShadowsouls chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I can not find the words for how much I love this story. Your writing is hilarious and I now adore you.
TimeLadyWinchesterat221B chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
You have no idea how happy this story makes me. My three favourite villains, Mormor and sass! Bless you and please update soon :-)
Shanza chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Total crack. But fun. Loved the crazy, thanks for posting!
GuesssWho chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
I await the moment when our drum-besieged darling has to take charge :D
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Yeah, the Master being the grown-up would be frightening.

I kind of hope that the gang gets help finding a happier place to live. Maybe from the Doctor, he seems the type.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Daddy issues indeed. Odin's such a twit
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
LOL at the dating comment
elements4life5 chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I love this story, it's like my absolute favorite. Just a quick question, who on earth is Loki playing on Draw Something?
Hooligan'sDoctor chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ayyyyyyyyy. Have you heard of something called-

*whispers in your ear*
Updating? Please? I love this more than life and please? Update? Soon? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Here's a song for you:

(Music starts)
If I had only one piece of advice,
It would be for you to
(Deep breath)
UUUUPPPPPDDDAAAATTTTTEEEEE PLEASE ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME I NEED THIS CHAPTER MORE THAN I NEED MY SOUL (in fact if I hadn't sold my soul already I'd sell it for an update)
(Music ends)

(Waits for applause)
koolies chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I LOVE THIS FIC! even though ionly know half of the characters it still makes sense. u actually had me laughing out loud in front of my family and that hardly ever happens. so thanks, for the brilliant story and for making me be embarrassed . . . . but it was worth it ;) cant wait for more! :D :D :D
mudkipz chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
So uh... it's been a year. I'm sad panda because I'm pretty sure you're never gonna finish this. And I was really excited to see what would happen. I'm gonna keep checking up on it though. I hope that one day you decide to continue I'll Have That Drink Now. It's a favorite.