Reviews for I'll Have That Drink Now
AnnitaChibaKou chapter 9 . 3/9
Oh my God, your story is amazing and hilarious as hell. Can't find the words to express how brilliant it is. And also can't say that loving all this villains speaks good of my mental health. Still, love the way you connected them all together, you make it look so easy. Hope you update soon because can't wait to know what new problems will arise.
mudkipz chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
I am cursed. Every time I get into an incomplete fic, it stays that way. It's happened eight times in like six years. (Cries forever)
Dead Hero chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Oh my god. Holy fucking GOD. This is THEE most hilarious shit ever. I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
This was actually, seriously one of the best da fics I've EVER read. It managed to be sweet, dramatic and hilarious, while still keeping all my favorite psychotic super villains in character.
FlamingShadowsouls chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I can not find the words for how much I love this story. Your writing is hilarious and I now adore you.
TheNeutralJedi chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
You have no idea how happy this story makes me. My three favourite villains, Mormor and sass! Bless you and please update soon :-)
Shanza chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Total crack. But fun. Loved the crazy, thanks for posting!
GuesssWho chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
I await the moment when our drum-besieged darling has to take charge :D
GuesssWho chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Yeah, the Master being the grown-up would be frightening.

I kind of hope that the gang gets help finding a happier place to live. Maybe from the Doctor, he seems the type.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Daddy issues indeed. Odin's such a twit
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
LOL at the dating comment
elements4life5 chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I love this story, it's like my absolute favorite. Just a quick question, who on earth is Loki playing on Draw Something?
Hooligan'sDoctor chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ayyyyyyyyy. Have you heard of something called-

*whispers in your ear*
Updating? Please? I love this more than life and please? Update? Soon? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Here's a song for you:

(Music starts)
If I had only one piece of advice,
It would be for you to
(Deep breath)
UUUUPPPPPDDDAAAATTTTTEEEEE PLEASE ITS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME I NEED THIS CHAPTER MORE THAN I NEED MY SOUL (in fact if I hadn't sold my soul already I'd sell it for an update)
(Music ends)