Reviews for Sweet 'n Sour
Valvar chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is my absolute favorite fan-fiction of all time! I can't tell you how much I love this story. I've re-read it like 10 times, hahaha. It's hard to find good Selphie/Seifer stuff, and this is for sure the best that's out there! Thank you for creating such a great story! :D :D :D
The Wonderful Nobody chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
Another great chapter! I can honestly say that this is my fav. story on
The Wonderful Nobody chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING!
YunSor chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Love the story.

Very amusing, keep it up!
Seiji Kawazu chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
Hi yah! Uhmm... I just finished 'till Chapter 5. The first chapter was really cute! ) Lots of kissing scenes! Hahahaha... (Selphie, is that you?)

Anyway, NICE STORY! I really liked it. ;D
misikoblossom chapter 11 . 4/2/2006
Great job. Loved your fic! Great style and narrative. Can't wait for more.]

Keep writing!
escaperoutes chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hey there! I love your story! It's so cute!
x-cry chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
Puahaha, this is my second time reading this, and once again, it blew me away. I finished it within a day. 3 You're such an amazing writer. 3
Snug chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
THIS FIC IS SO CUTE! I usually don't like FF VI fics, but this one was GREAT! THanks!
Snug chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
Hahahaha I wouldn't be complaining if I was Selphie. Both Squall and Seifer are HOT! I really liked this chapter. Squall is so cute! But cheating on Rinoa... almost. Naughty boy!
Snug chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
I really like the style of how you write! It is so.. I don't know, cute but not corny at all. Great fic!
ebonyflame85 chapter 11 . 8/22/2005
i really did love this story. i was way cute, but the whole marriage deal didn't really make sense to me. don't get me wrong or anything, that was one of my fav parts, but what was the deal. why'd they have to get married to be eligible for a fake suicide? maybe you should've put more thought into that. still a really good story though! ;)
Steph chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
Absolutely brilliant story. Well written, funny and quite sexy in places. MORE! MORE!
Raven-Leigh chapter 11 . 7/18/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I don't normally like Seifie that much, but you made it work. )
Emily B chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
I loved ur story so much. U did a great job of writing it. Write some more and i'll be sure to review. Booyaka!