Reviews for TwoStep
awesome!
Anastasia The Goddess of Drama chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
When she said Family Matters. I thought I the show Family Matters. XD
Words-Paint-Pictures chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hera is the godeses of childbirth
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
And you wrote this before you knew that Percy would hurl himself into Tartarus for her? Nice.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh, molto bene. I like this, and like your reason for most demigods being graceful and good-looking.
HPPJOpercabethHG chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Aw, that's a nice story. I think it's cute.
Percabeth4ever3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That eas great ! U should wire more...I loved it;)
MaKayla chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
hi, a lot of people want you to go on with the percy jackosn lightning thief: the curse. we been waiting a long time... so when are your? cause ut's really good!
traversing chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love this.(:

Quite honestly, I am strictly Percabeth (can't stand anything else, except for Luke/Annabeth if it is, again, well written), and I am also a big Jeyna fan. Only non-canon pairing I have ever truly supported. (:
AussieApolloGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was incredibly sweet but not sickenly so. Think; it would have to be incredibly well written to not kill someone from over-fluff on such a fluffy topic
COOKIES!
(::) (::) (::)
SAVE THE NARGLES chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
YAY! I don't think she is shallow either!
LiveLoveN'LaughForever chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Great Job :) I 3 this one-shot
UpDaTe Or DiE chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
haha i read this at midnight:) BTW I WILL DIE IF YOU DONT UPDATE PERCY JACKSON AND THE QUEST FOR HOGWARTS! I LIKE TELL U TOO ON ALL UR STORIES!( NOT USING THE SAME NAME) BUT UPDATE PLZ! I SAW THAT U CHANGED SOME OF THE WORDING ON IT SO IDK IF THAT MEANS UR UPDATING SOON OR NOT!
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved this story, it was so sweet and I love seeing Perabeth from a POV that isn't Percy or Annabeths'.
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
True love that strong sends a signal... of course the first thing demigods would think is monsters...

It was amazing. So sweet, and fluffy, and-and...

I can't describe it, but it was good.

Ten-Faced