Reviews for Journey
Timelady92 chapter 30 . 9/24
So, finished with the first part of 'Journey' and I have to compliment and thank you again for this amazing story.

Can't wait to see how their relationship will turn out in HBP.

Cheers,

Timelady
anon chapter 100 . 8/22
My heart and tears right in this moment.
Thank you.
Avenelia Pendrake chapter 100 . 1/28
Wow. I almost am unable to say anything else. I knew it was coming, but to see it from his eyes, his perspective, was all new dimensions of heartbreak. Thank you for this wonderful story, this journey, this exploration of two souls, two beloved characters. I was moved to tears. This was a deeply beautiful experience and I don't regret any of the hours I spent reading it. Again, thank you for putting so much effort and care into this masterpiece.
Avenelia Pendrake chapter 44 . 1/8
Wow, this was a POWERFUL chapter! I'm so glad to see how Severus has grown emotionally. I only found this story a few weeks ago and it is amazing! It's not always easy to read, I have to give my emotions a break now and again, but I LOVE it! I dearly, desperately want a happy ending for Remus and Severus! Wonderful work! Ok, back to reading!
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 1/1
Yes, Remus is angry at Severus over Harry-but it couldn't hurt for Remus to actually use his words with Harry and tell him to do the work he needs to do in order to save his own life.

And Draco will have other problems pretty soon (and Harry will pretty much walk for that attack, too, it is a Gryffindor tradition to nearly murder a Slytherin after all).

Snape has enough of his plate; and as much as he loves Remus, Remus still hasn't really taken responsibility for what he did as a Marauder, and probably never will.
soniakay chapter 100 . 1/16/2015
Oh, Merlin...I can't stop crying.
MyMoony, you're an absolutely amazing writer. Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story.
Bkwrmfisch chapter 100 . 1/6/2015
This story, while epic, was traumatizing. I kept hoping that you were going to change up the ending, but alas... Good work!
MystSnare chapter 100 . 12/21/2014
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read T.T Thanks for taking the time to finish and post it.
MystSnare chapter 72 . 12/19/2014
D: Wow came quite close to finding out there...
MystSnare chapter 64 . 12/19/2014
You know... this might be a bit odd but... partway through reading this I had an odd fear that Remus was just pretending to get back together with Severus for some horrible revenge... I mean Teddy had to be formed somehow or another right... *slaps myself* Remus can't be like that can he? Another thing I found odd... Remus is always creeping up on Severus recently... scary ;n;
MystSnare chapter 57 . 12/18/2014
Oh the pain T.T
MystSnare chapter 50 . 12/17/2014
Indeed the scenes between Albus and Severus are always quite emotionally charged. They just carry so many burdens, and thus understand each other quite well.
MystSnare chapter 48 . 12/17/2014
... you make me cry too much T.T Darn I love this story
MystSnare chapter 47 . 12/16/2014
Did Albus... just offer to imperio Severus? ... all for the greater good... flawed logic and exactly the same as logic that Voldemort used when he first started out as a "dark lord" I bet. Yes Albus has to take the blame from the people/one person close to him and suppress his guilt... but still... why only Severus? Why not others that can be there and can help carry the burden so Severus does not have to give up any hope of living his life and not just obeying orders? Honestly, I am sure there are strong people around the world willing to help out... the ego is speaking (same w/ Harry) if Albus thinks it is only him that can save the world by playing chess-master.
MystSnare chapter 30 . 12/12/2014
Aww that's sweet, Snape's patronus reflects Remus' personality while Remus' patronus reflects Snape's. Tonks only sees the wolf when she looks at Remus, just like most everyone else.