Reviews for Journey
soniakay chapter 100 . 1/16
Oh, Merlin...I can't stop crying.
MyMoony, you're an absolutely amazing writer. Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story.
Bkwrmfisch chapter 100 . 1/6
This story, while epic, was traumatizing. I kept hoping that you were going to change up the ending, but alas... Good work!
MystSnare chapter 100 . 12/21/2014
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read T.T Thanks for taking the time to finish and post it.
MystSnare chapter 72 . 12/19/2014
D: Wow came quite close to finding out there...
MystSnare chapter 64 . 12/19/2014
You know... this might be a bit odd but... partway through reading this I had an odd fear that Remus was just pretending to get back together with Severus for some horrible revenge... I mean Teddy had to be formed somehow or another right... *slaps myself* Remus can't be like that can he? Another thing I found odd... Remus is always creeping up on Severus recently... scary ;n;
MystSnare chapter 57 . 12/18/2014
Oh the pain T.T
MystSnare chapter 50 . 12/17/2014
Indeed the scenes between Albus and Severus are always quite emotionally charged. They just carry so many burdens, and thus understand each other quite well.
MystSnare chapter 48 . 12/17/2014
... you make me cry too much T.T Darn I love this story
MystSnare chapter 47 . 12/16/2014
Did Albus... just offer to imperio Severus? ... all for the greater good... flawed logic and exactly the same as logic that Voldemort used when he first started out as a "dark lord" I bet. Yes Albus has to take the blame from the people/one person close to him and suppress his guilt... but still... why only Severus? Why not others that can be there and can help carry the burden so Severus does not have to give up any hope of living his life and not just obeying orders? Honestly, I am sure there are strong people around the world willing to help out... the ego is speaking (same w/ Harry) if Albus thinks it is only him that can save the world by playing chess-master.
MystSnare chapter 30 . 12/12/2014
Aww that's sweet, Snape's patronus reflects Remus' personality while Remus' patronus reflects Snape's. Tonks only sees the wolf when she looks at Remus, just like most everyone else.
coccinelleecolo chapter 100 . 12/8/2014
Wow! It was so nice! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I just finished reading it that already, I want to re-read The Teacher. It was so beautiful, so poetic. I can't find the right words, I wish I could explain to you how much happy this story made me, how much this story means to me. I just want to bottle it and read it and read it again even when I'm old.

Poor Teddy though... I just want to cuddle him right now, you made him so loveable!
Femke Boon chapter 100 . 12/5/2014
I cried... I waited about 2 weeks before reading the last 3 chapters because I (obviously) new how it would end.
It was perfect, just amazing. And even though the story seems super unlikely in the beginnen you made it so believable. And everyone stayed in character so well too!
You are an awesome writer so please keep doing what you're good at.
Lots of love from the netherlands , I'm going to dry my eyes and get some sleep now. An amazing story that I'll always remember, always...
AramielsHollowMoon chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
saving this for later
Kiraling chapter 100 . 10/24/2014
OH. MY. MERLIN.

This was perfect. The ending was perfect, so perfect it honestly could not be better and more beautiful! Almost brought me to tears :')

I don't even know what to write, you know? I can't believe it's over, over after all these YEARS! It makes me at the same time incredibly sad and happy that we have finally reached the end... I'm very happy that you gave Lucius some kind of closing and that he and Severus had one more friendly moment before the end :)

I absolutely loved this fic. I might not be particularly fond of your Remus, but that's simply because "my" Remus is completely different, but that doesn't change the fact that he, Severus, Albus, Lucius, Minerva and everybody else was brilliantly portrayed and presented in this story; I loved the plot, the length and the beautiful language of this fic and I can assure you that this and "Teacher" will always be among my absolutely favourite HP fanfics. And now, my dear, you are going straight to my alert/favourite list :D I hope and cannot wait to see anything new from you, be it additional "Journey" chapters or something completely else - I will read it with great pleasure, as I have read this story for the last two years :)

Thank you so very much again for creating such a beautiful world for us!
Resevius chapter 100 . 10/24/2014
So... four years, one hundred and thirty chapters, almost two hundred thousand words... I am so impressed and proud of you! You left nothing out. You created characters who were believeable and significant to the end. You left no loose ends, tying them with incredibly touching literary dexterity. You are one of the most brilliant writers I've ever read, right up there with Rowling herself. I could not imagine a more perfect ending to this journey. Thank you so much for writing, and keeping writing. I hope you will publish again soon! :)