Reviews for Reverberations
Monkeywoman14 chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
Beautiful! Loved it. I'm so happy Reid proposed. And now I love Hotch for helping. Reid is romantic in his own little way. He's adorable when it comes to love. Thank you for writing this amazing, accurate story.
Monkeywoman14 chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
I'm so happy they finally got a puppy. And Henry is so cute naming her Casey. Absolutely genius, for a four year old anyway.
Monkeywoman14 chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
That was a really interesting case. I'm impressed you came up with that. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually made an episode like that. Great job!
Monkeywoman14 chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
Yes she's awake and she's fine. Thank god. But I can't help but thinking... Henry was in the hospital, then JJ was in the hospital... does that mean Reid is going to be in the hospital soon too? I sure hope not.
Monkeywoman14 chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! JJ is not going to die and Henry will be with Reid until he recovers. Reid and Garcia are his Godparents. If anything happens to the parents the child is to be taken care of by the godparent(s). Why are they taking Henry away from Reid?
Monkeywoman14 chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
So sweet. I absolutely love the scenes with Reid JJ and Henry together.
Monkeywoman14 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Interesting case... I don[t remember it though. Are you still getting cases from the actual show or are you making them up now? If so what episode was this case from?

Also are you planning to include Blake in this series or will you just leave Prentiss and pretend Blake never existed.

Anyway loved the chapter as always. And I especially loved the part (even though it was last chapter) where Reid was expressing his worries about dating to Morgan. Hilarious and realistic.
Monkeywoman14 chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Ha I love Garcia. She's the best. It's thanks to her that Reid and JJ are together.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I thought that Godparents got custody if there were no blood relatives...
Patricia chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
Perfection! This story made me so happy! Keep up the awesome writing, you are very talented!
tannerose5 chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I love the solitude of Reid and his thoughts. I also hope JJ isn't becoming addicted to the drugs she's taking.
tannerose5 chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Spencer better tell JJ about Henry's night in foster care. There will be hell to pay if JJ finds out from somebody else.
tannerose5 chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Lovely, just lovely. That just about says it all.
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Touche. (I hope I spelled that right.) It's not often that Morgan is speechless.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I also was"miffed" at the wedding, not because JJ and Will married. I was miffed that JJ wasn't marrying Hotch. You see I ship Emily and Reid and loved the Reid was twirling and smiling at her. OK, enough about my rant about season seven finale.
I'm glad to hear the tam was worried about Reid. He does seem to wear his heart on his sleeve.