Reviews for Aparecium
Snake-faced chapter 1 . 8/18
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel please! This was great
Feenrai chapter 1 . 7/18
This was so sweet! I really enjoyed the beginning to end full coverage. It was short and sweet, yet detailed enough to tell a full story with closure. Again, I am struck by what unique plotlines you write! I've never seen a fanfic where Petunia had magic, for instance. Thank you so much for posting this sweet story! If you write elsewhere now like AO3 as mentioned in another story, but still check your reviews here and see this, I would love to know where to go to read more of your work!
firesword01 chapter 1 . 4/7
This is a really sweet story. A sequel would be neat.
Tannin Tele chapter 1 . 2/5
That was so cute, a bit sad, but very well written all the same. I quite like the way you portrayed Tom, Severus and Lucius, and I hope you consider continuing! (Also, Talia and Nagini are bloody adorable.)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Sequel please! !
Guest Cat chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Yes,yes,yes. A sequel would be like, I can't even, I literally cannot even. Just yes.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Are you kidding me? I would love to see what comes next! I figure Harry's rehabilitation will be a long and difficult journey, and it's certainly one I want to see!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Aww, that was a beautiful story.
Cogan chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Yes to a sequel, or at least something with tom's take on what happened or something...
Lexi01 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Is there going to be a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Sequel sequel sequel! Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This was very sweet and adorable! I loved it! XD
lunar and solar girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Very good! I hope you will make a sequel!
eiensamurai chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
No sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Please, please, please do a sequel! I love this story, it's brilliant!