Reviews for A Great Problem
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
They are scandinavian but Ola is a boys name...
BlueChoc chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
another hilarious story! really like the ending (:
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Aaaaaahhhhh I love this!
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
lol I loved it.
Sabinekeller chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That's really a great Story! Love that so much :)
ConsistentlyRandom21 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I absolutely love the sibling interaction! Amazing!
Fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Lars is my name and I'm from the Netherlands XD. But yes those are scandinavian names.
itstheurgetofall chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Haha. Thought this was hilarious. Loved the whole protective sister thing. Thought it was cool how you also encorporated Finn into this. Love ur work :)
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aww That's adorable! :D
Lyly2003 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
As usual and like all your other one-shot it was great! I just love the Original Family. In episode 3x15 I love the moment when Rebekah goes home and where Kol and Klaus teases her because she's out all night ester. This is one of my preferred scene! It's a shame there is not more like that scene in Vampire Diaries.

My time is preferred in this fic was this one:

"Are you hurt?" Elijah asked gently, at his question both Finn and Klaus stiffened. If someone had harmed their brother the three of them would find them and make sure their mistake was never repeated.

While Elijah is rather peaceful (at least when he was human), Klaus sneers at the time of Kol and Finn is not very close to his family, they are always so protective of their little brother.

I believe I read in your fic "The outsider" that Rebekah had pushed a girl into the river because she had humiliated Finn. I love that Rebekah is still protectrive for his family. It seems that this is something that will never change.

Again it was great!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Haha this was a really good utterly pointless idea xD

I'm happy you thought it up!

I love how you brought in Finn, Mikael and Esther as well, in these natural surroundings, not making them bad :)

As usual, the banter is spot on, and well done Rebekah xD
TVDOriginals chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
this was so so awww and so adorable. love how protective they are 3 really can imagine.

how i wish badly that they had shown some amazing scenes like these in the show.
ShyVibrant chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was adorable.

Loved the Rebekah and Kol friendship.
Kol and Elena chapter 1 . 5/19/2012