Reviews for Elemental Mentality
allenx14 chapter 1 . 5/30
god fucking dammit that was perf.
Waffling-Mad chapter 1 . 4/11
He wiggles his eyebrows and Bruce takes a moment to appreciate just how nerdy and alone they would be without each other. I can't stop fucking laughing at that line.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 3/9
The only way to describe this is: perfectly hilarious.
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 1 . 2/1
I cannot find the words to express how much I loved this. It was hilerious, nerdy, and contained one of the best pairings ever known to mankind. This pairing needs more humorous and/or fluffy fics like this one.
... Aaand I just went on a giant rant again. Sorry about that.
kweandee chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
lmao... :)
Emrisah chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Okay, not a Tony/Bruce fan (apart from when they are being SCIENCE BROS!) but I love. This. Song. I grew up on Tom Lehrer. Seriously, I kid you not. I even auditioned for one of my shows using 'I Hold Your Hand in Mine'. It was appropriate, I swear! P Anyway, good show, Thor was great. )
Ally chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is pure gold! :)
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awwwwww, the FEELS and fluff, I'M DYING! CD
Brilliant story, love it!
kai chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I like the story
lovealllife94 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Dude this was awesome and funny i loved the science didty talk that was cool and the fact that there all diapolical and stuff hilarious
volfan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Thanks, now I have that song running through my head. Such a wonderful story.
sick sad world chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I can't believe I haven't read this one yet, since I still sort of worship your work (after almost a year haha). This was so funny! I'm still loving how you characterize the Science Boyfriends in your fics- I can totally imagine them being like this in a relationship, or even as a friendship. The little science-y innuendos at the end are perf. When I get married, I will make my mate do the Brolga mating ritual with me. Just so you know. XD
Thanks for brightening my day!

-ssw
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMG! THAT, WAS, EPIC! I LOVE IT! XD

I Knew Bruce Could Be Evil, But That Act Was Simply Genius! He's So Awesome! XD

Really Great Story! It Made My Morning. X3
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I had no ideawhat that meant until you explained it, but I am now firmly convinced that bruce has a secretly dirty mind.
I am now officially addicted to that song.
Hahaha honeymoon mindset.
You are aweosme.
Joma chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Lol I simply had to sing along and set my MP3 to repeat the song while reading this fic. I loved it! Specially the nerdy Brony! Keep on writing fabulous fics.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »