Reviews for Elemental Mentality
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/13
Yay! I love when things are explained at the end. saves me the trouble of googling it.
This is hilarious, being a little bit of a nerd myself, I would happily listen to the Element Song many, many times. Which I did, btw. I add this story to my favorites, it's just too good!
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Hilarious! I LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH! YEAH!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Hilarious!
allenx14 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
god fucking dammit that was perf.
Waffling-Mad chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
He wiggles his eyebrows and Bruce takes a moment to appreciate just how nerdy and alone they would be without each other. I can't stop fucking laughing at that line.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
The only way to describe this is: perfectly hilarious.
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I cannot find the words to express how much I loved this. It was hilerious, nerdy, and contained one of the best pairings ever known to mankind. This pairing needs more humorous and/or fluffy fics like this one.
... Aaand I just went on a giant rant again. Sorry about that.
kweandee chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
lmao... :)
Emrisah chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Okay, not a Tony/Bruce fan (apart from when they are being SCIENCE BROS!) but I love. This. Song. I grew up on Tom Lehrer. Seriously, I kid you not. I even auditioned for one of my shows using 'I Hold Your Hand in Mine'. It was appropriate, I swear! P Anyway, good show, Thor was great. )
Ally chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is pure gold! :)
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awwwwww, the FEELS and fluff, I'M DYING! CD
Brilliant story, love it!
kai chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I like the story
lovealllife94 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Dude this was awesome and funny i loved the science didty talk that was cool and the fact that there all diapolical and stuff hilarious
volfan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Thanks, now I have that song running through my head. Such a wonderful story.