Reviews for Yu Gi Oh! The Thousand Year Door: Redux
HOLY HELL YES FINNALY A SEQUAL
THATS GREAT
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 77 . 2/26
Kintsugi is a pretty fun read so far, even if I do question some of the choices, mostly not including fake card stats.
This is an epic trailer, by the way, and I'm really looking forward to seeing these scenes, if that's what they are.
omegadramon2 chapter 77 . 2/26
Nice trailer looking forward to Kintsugi has 7th Librarian posted it already or are going to post it on your account.
Galthros the Wise chapter 75 . 8/12/2017
Well, I've reread this for the third time, and somehow its just as good. Personal favorite is Andy. Also, upon reading your profile, what kind of lunatic systematically dismantles any contribution a member has made to a site? I mean, dude, there's anger, then there's rage, then there's hatred, and then you have the outright loonies who actively try to discredit you and erase you from an online community. I an sympathize. Somebody tried to do the same to me on another site. I kinda made a slip up on an old account (which I got rid of years ago) and the guy basically just flipped his shit. In the end, I just couldn't live with myself on that account, so I deleted it and moved here. Don't ask me what the account name was. Honestly, I can relate to you. But anyway, back to my main point, great story, keep up the good work, etc. etc.

By the way, if you ever want a casual online duel, give me a ring at DuelingBook. I'm WrathOfGalthros there. Although, have to admit the Shadow Queen frightens me a little. I'm really scared of the idea of losing my mind to seduction. Also, for a long while, you've kinda been my inspiration. So. Yeah. Great job.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 33 . 6/6/2016
Lightning Tricorn is an alicorn princess now.

I can't believe all this has happened in only a week.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 32 . 6/6/2016
Did not expect Francesca to have a Ritual Monster. It seems like those are reserved for bad guys in most stories.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 31 . 6/6/2016
This is my favorite chapter in this story. Ghosts are some of my favorite monsters, and ghost pirates are even cooler!
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 30 . 6/6/2016
I love the Madolche series, they're adorable!
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 29 . 6/6/2016
Vladimir is pretty impressive, even if this is a re-read.

Is Pennington connected to the Mario character of the same name, or is that a coincidence?
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
Who or what is Emoniel? And how did you come up with the idea to give Aesop a card based on The Phantom of The Opera?
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 27 . 6/6/2016
Witty Phantom is up to something. Typical fiend.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
RIP Dreamsprite. She will not be missed.

Chaos Hunter is pretty cool. I get the thief part of her deck, not so much the squids. I'm guessing that's just because of Splash Capture, right?
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
Maria's my favorite among the Shadow Spawn. I like her style. (Pirate get up, fancy ship, duel spirit minions, etc.)
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
Magnets? Makes sense for Smithy, I guess, not so much for the Shadow Queen.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
If Chico's adopted family is Native American, why did they name him "boy" in Spanish?