Reviews for Yu Gi Oh! The Thousand Year Door: Redux
Galthros the Wise chapter 75 . 8/12
Well, I've reread this for the third time, and somehow its just as good. Personal favorite is Andy. Also, upon reading your profile, what kind of lunatic systematically dismantles any contribution a member has made to a site? I mean, dude, there's anger, then there's rage, then there's hatred, and then you have the outright loonies who actively try to discredit you and erase you from an online community. I an sympathize. Somebody tried to do the same to me on another site. I kinda made a slip up on an old account (which I got rid of years ago) and the guy basically just flipped his shit. In the end, I just couldn't live with myself on that account, so I deleted it and moved here. Don't ask me what the account name was. Honestly, I can relate to you. But anyway, back to my main point, great story, keep up the good work, etc. etc.

By the way, if you ever want a casual online duel, give me a ring at DuelingBook. I'm WrathOfGalthros there. Although, have to admit the Shadow Queen frightens me a little. I'm really scared of the idea of losing my mind to seduction. Also, for a long while, you've kinda been my inspiration. So. Yeah. Great job.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 33 . 6/6/2016
Lightning Tricorn is an alicorn princess now.

I can't believe all this has happened in only a week.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 32 . 6/6/2016
Did not expect Francesca to have a Ritual Monster. It seems like those are reserved for bad guys in most stories.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 31 . 6/6/2016
This is my favorite chapter in this story. Ghosts are some of my favorite monsters, and ghost pirates are even cooler!
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 30 . 6/6/2016
I love the Madolche series, they're adorable!
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 29 . 6/6/2016
Vladimir is pretty impressive, even if this is a re-read.

Is Pennington connected to the Mario character of the same name, or is that a coincidence?
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
Who or what is Emoniel? And how did you come up with the idea to give Aesop a card based on The Phantom of The Opera?
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 27 . 6/6/2016
Witty Phantom is up to something. Typical fiend.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
RIP Dreamsprite. She will not be missed.

Chaos Hunter is pretty cool. I get the thief part of her deck, not so much the squids. I'm guessing that's just because of Splash Capture, right?
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
Maria's my favorite among the Shadow Spawn. I like her style. (Pirate get up, fancy ship, duel spirit minions, etc.)
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
Magnets? Makes sense for Smithy, I guess, not so much for the Shadow Queen.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
If Chico's adopted family is Native American, why did they name him "boy" in Spanish?
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
Synchro Rider would look weird with a non-horse Synchro Monster.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
Andy is much braver than me. If I met Saggi in person, I'd probably run away screaming.
Schwarzwald Hunter chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
This is my second reread, and the corn cards still catch me off guard.

That, and the Pokemon reference.