Reviews for The Hills Get Spammed
FloodFeSTeR chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
this is...really strange...i love it
essicaohnsonX chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
HA! I get it. A Mary Sue! Thank god that thoughs... Crazy Chicks are deing. Lizard should be with Brenda, and Google... Well, he should be an Uncle.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I wish that he had this Chameleon power too. But oh dear, it seems that Mary's evil sister has found him and is determined to try and glomp him...and be an evil Sue in general.

"He freezes.

Oh God, no.

His knife…

It's not there.

It's not on him."

I was LOL'ing ridiculously hard, even though I don't know him, because I know that feeling of "Oh no where did I put [name of object]?" before and I needed the object - though, admittedly, I never had to use said object to destroy the evil Sue.

Another great chapter, AG!

KoK
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I've never seen this movie, admittedly, so I don't quite know who all the characters are - but I AM familiar with the evil called Mary and her twin sister Sue. And good grief, they seriously tried to glomp these guys? REALLY? WHY.

I was laughing so hard at this part:

""This is the sixth time for the past two weeks that you've killed someone by the name of Mary. Don't you think that's a little bit… odd?"

He shrugged, "The world ought to be thanking me for getting rid of these delusional women.""

Great story, even with all the language involved - if anything, it probably suits the fandom to have some cursewords.

KoK
Berry's Ambitions chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Poor Goggle! XD

I didn't expect this to be continued, so this was a pleasant surprise! I think you should add Gary-Stu as well. Like Elle said, we need more funny stories in this category. Also, it's nice to meet another LizardBrenda/BobbyRuby shipper. :)

Anyway... this definitely made me laugh. Fandom isn't fun if you can't poke fun at it sometimes. ;)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Poor, poor Goggle. (Or, should I say "GOGGLE-SWEETNESS"? XD)

I loved this. Was so happy to see that you posted a part two! Definitely made my day. :D I thought this was really funny. It's always nice to find well written humor fanfics - and especially nice to find them in the HHE fandom, since humor is so lacking here! I would love to see you do a Gary Stu chapter as well!

Great work! Hope to read more from you soon!
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
My ears would bleed too. I feel bad for the guy having to put up with that.

And you should write one with a Gary Stu! I think it would be funny! But that's just me. (:
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is hilarious and it is great to see that some ridiculously annoying OCs will get their comupance. I also liked the added touch of Lizenda, nice one and I can't wait for the next chapter. XD
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

Okay, so this was totally a pleasant surprise. It was freakin' HILARIOUS and very nicely written as well! Which is a plus! I think you did a great job with this. I'm so glad that someone poked fun at this particular...thing. XD And the addition of Lizenda was awesome. I would love it if you wrote more humorous stories for this fandom because you do it amazingly well.

Keep up the brilliant work!
Whisperer of Wintersilence chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Very entertaining. (:

I think you should do a mini-series of this or something like it. That's just me though.

Love the last sentence. Very funny. (:
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I have no words...

Okay, so this was hilarious. It's about time someone poked fun at the annoying OCs (not all of them are bad but a few are just atrocious) in this fandom, but you made it *twice* as awesome by bringing Brenda into it! :D I am so glad that there's someone out there who ships her with Lizard!

I'm truly honoured that you used the nickname "Blondie" here. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me that you'd do that.

I'm just so giddy over this story I can't think of what else to say. *goes to tell friends about this* Overall: LOVED IT! :D