Reviews for Windows
MikaUchiha chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Poor Tenten! :( And all those shady people. Ugh. Rumours. -_-' Nasty little bitches.

I hope they end up together!

UPDATE SOON! ITS BEEN WAT TOO LONG!

Mika
maycontestdrew chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
O.M.G.G.M! THIS STORY IS SOOOOOO AMAZING!

XD I especially loved the begining, with the fainting concepts and the aspects of contrasting personalities. Although this chapter was definately wsad, it's certainly intriguing! XD And I could hardly spot any grammatical errors, so good job! :D

I REALLY hope that this story has not been discontinued, and please update soon! :D
RaiNiccle chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Wow this story is really funny and ridiculous hahahah love it!
RaiNiccle chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
"Hey, Sasuke, do I look like a bulldog?" Hahahahaha that was funny! can't wait to see how this story goes )
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
WHat the- Hahaha she pucked half of the carnberry juice and then passed out, understandable when you discovered Hyuga Neji staring at you weirdly when you least expected it, great first chapter!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
I'm just really glad you update, please don't take too long to write the next chapter, I am looking forward to see how this ends. Will be waiting
silverstargazer chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Uwah! I have been waiting for this story to update! Hihihih! Good thing you decided to update. Then, will you update again?
sastarrett chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
omg this chapter was soo good! it actually brought tears to my eyes in the end hahah! your writing is amazing, keep it up! :)
CherryTree chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
I was so
shine3000 chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Karin! Karin no! no you're going to ruin everything!
shine3000 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
i think bull dogs are cute
D3m0nDarks chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I wish I was in this story... today- *looks at clock: 3am* well, yesterday, I managed to knock down a hornets nest without getting stung, I'm sure I could do the same to Karin *evil laughter* all I need is to get back my broom which the hornets have taken hostage... :/
D3m0nDarks chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
OMG SHIKATEMA FAN! *tackles in a hug*
D3m0nDarks chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
please... please tell me Orochimaru didn't make that "milk" for the small chance that Sasuke might drink it... O_o
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Aren't you updating soon? I'm curious as to what will happen. I understand Karin but she is so bitchy. Go NejiTen!