Reviews for Total Drama Island: Return to File Island
BigReader16 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Reader: MY PARTNERS AND I GOT SOME SINGLE CHALLENGE IDEAS!
Slayerdramon: How bout a tournament of joustin or fencing? That sounds painful. And winner gets immunity.
Blackie(Blackwargreymon): I got one Marcus might like. A boxing tournament!
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Yay Dakari is here
MUD chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Make a basketball game! But... in mud :D
ME chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
you should make something where Tai goes over protective mode on Kari again! But of course dont elimante any of them XD i love kouiji's rap! You should make like a fear factor chapter or maybe and acting challenge but i would really like to see a dance chapter or a musical!
storygirl99210 chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Funniest dares ever! And Yolei, what the heck happened to you to become a psycho?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Man, Yolie is evil. I love it! I really thought that either Kazu or Kenta would get voted off. But this is good too.
Diao Lover chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Noooo! I kinda like Yolei, I was hoping Kazu or Kenta would get eleminated. Great chapter.
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Davis and Kari thinks yay!
Mousettezz chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Poor Yolie..
I Seriously LOVED Koji's rap to Rika. And Rika's imitation of Koji. XD
PLEASE Have more of thet in the future! :3
storygirl99210 chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Awesome Chapter! Thanks for putting my idea up! Oh, and also, the reason why my user name is the way it is, is because I thought it would be cooler. I just write up stories from just about any cartoon, anime or movie that I like!
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
you put a chapter that is already have in your story
Digi go chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Make a dance battle or an Acting Challenge!
digi yo chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
Another great chapter. Keep 'em coming.!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
Wierd...I was planning on using the mushrooms of forgetfulness to eliminate a character from my TDI. But I really like this story, everyone seems to mess up here.
Diao Lover chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
This was awesome! Not that dissapointed when Takato got eleminated, anyway can't wait for the update and maybe they could have a singing contest as their next challenge.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »