Reviews for Total Drama Island: Return to File Island
Just reviewin chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
As much as I love this story I literally cried when Kouichi left. But I'll live. Keep updatin'
storygirl99210 chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Awesome! Poor Sora! I don't have any ideas at the moment!
digi yo chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Again that idiot Zoe! Sora is my fav and I did not like the way Kari behaved. I like Kari alot but here she is pissing me off. Good chapter though.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Impressive episode. I like the trust between Sora and Zoey and I admire Sora for being who she is. Kari, now I'd like to say a few words about her. But I was raised to be a gentleman so I won't say any of them. But trust me it involves spewing profanities like Simon Cowell when he stubs his toe on a brick. Kari was never my favorite character, but I never disliked her...until now...
kaylee chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
lol at Davis! I live close to Orlando, so I'm laughing at what Davis said about the visors cos its true xD
Diao Lover chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
No! Not Sora! I really hoped Kari would get eleminated! I hope Zoe wins now, or at least Mimi. Did Kari do something to the votes? Anyway this was a good chapter.
BigReader16 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Reader: MY PARTNERS AND I GOT SOME SINGLE CHALLENGE IDEAS!
Slayerdramon: How bout a tournament of joustin or fencing? That sounds painful. And winner gets immunity.
Blackie(Blackwargreymon): I got one Marcus might like. A boxing tournament!
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Yay Dakari is here
MUD chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Make a basketball game! But... in mud :D
ME chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
you should make something where Tai goes over protective mode on Kari again! But of course dont elimante any of them XD i love kouiji's rap! You should make like a fear factor chapter or maybe and acting challenge but i would really like to see a dance chapter or a musical!
storygirl99210 chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Funniest dares ever! And Yolei, what the heck happened to you to become a psycho?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Man, Yolie is evil. I love it! I really thought that either Kazu or Kenta would get voted off. But this is good too.
Diao Lover chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Noooo! I kinda like Yolei, I was hoping Kazu or Kenta would get eleminated. Great chapter.
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Davis and Kari thinks yay!
Mousettezz chapter 16 . 9/21/2012