Reviews for Total Drama Island: Return to File Island
Mousettezz chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
HAHAHA! Oh my god, this is so funny! Are you serious? Takuya's mom fed him alcohol? I'm starting to wonder if my parents did givr my alcohol once when I was younger... O_o

Anyways KEpp up the good work! I LOVE THIS! ;D
Digi Yo chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Nice. But hey did Yoshi go instead of Zoe? But Zoe was eliminated so how come Yoshi walked off? Anyways good chapter.
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
DigimonTotal Drama Islandawesome XD
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Man that stink that cody off
Valechan92 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
nooooooooooooo why little Codyyy?

I loved the game, awesome idea! and I could actually understand the whole explanation even if it was a bit long and confusing for me O.o can't wait for the next chapter!
Cearta Day chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
great chapter, Nice to know there's some relationships/drama brewing
Valechan92 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
buahaha it's almost as stupid as the real show, and it's a compliment! I'm really loving it, and it increasing my desire to watch the 5th season ç.ç

Davis's reaction to THE kiss was great ahah XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mousettezz chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Hehe.. Well I do like all the teams, but yeah they are my fav. (most of my fav. characters are there)

A pooping pig was enjoyable to read. XD And a duct tape coat... I've got my art proyect now thanks to you! ;D

Well I'll be awaiting the next hilarious chapter! Until then, take care!
Cearta Day chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
haha thanks, for that :) I laughed a lot and am extremely glad TK wasn't eliminated! Pretty please with a cherry on top keep him in for awhile? (Unless you don't like cherries...)
CelticMagic chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Thank you so much for the kind reviews, everyone!

I'm glad you're enjoying the team names, mousettez. I guess I can see who your favorite team is ;)

Valechan92, thank you so much for taking the time to read my fanfics! I love getting feedback from you :D

Lol, Digi Yo, JP isn't really a freaky guy but he is an accidental pervert. He always ends up in the wrong place in the wrong time, and he always accidently harasses Zoe. You should watch Frontier, it's my favorite season (along with Data Squad).

I'm glad you're liking this story so far, Cearta Day & storygirl99210 :D
storygirl99210 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
This is hilarious! I can't wait for more!
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Why
Digi Yo chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Awesome. I laughed a lot reading this. Well I have never watched Frontier but I knew the characters and all but was JP really such a freaky guy? *Shudders* He did seem weird. Anyways great story.
Digi Yo chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Wow! This was just too good. I love it. Can't wait to see what'll happen next.
Cearta Day chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Oh wow this is awesome! I couldn't believe it when I saw it! Combining Total Drama and Digimon XD I'm going to enjoy this way more than I should. It's been hilarious so far, so keep it up!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »