Reviews for Total Drama Island: Return to File Island
AnimeFan32 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Hello CelticMagic. I was just curious if you were still working on the next chapter because these chapters are awesome to read and funny and I've been checking everyday to see if you updated but you haven't for 2 months. :( I hope it is still being worked on at least. :D
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 32 . 6/22/2013
I saw you updated Odaiba Host Club, and was like, "Wow... you haven't updated TDI in a while," so I checked it out, and then I'm like, "HOLY SHIT YOU DID UPDATE TDI! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I KNOW THIS?!"

HA! The rivalry/cat fight between Kari and Rika... so hilarious... it's always hot when two girls get into a bitch fight... I'm surprised no one had a nose bleed... *cough cough* Kazu *cough cough*

And it's funny 'cause I'm in the living room, surrounded by, like, ten people. Then suddenly I'm having a laughing attack and everyone's giving me a "Dafuq...?" look, and I'm like, "Marcus, THE SUPER SEXY POWER RANGER!"

...and they're like, "Um, okay."

Sorry for the REALLY late review, by the way. I don't know why it didn't come through to my email...

And the Tai Kamiya Talk with Tommy... absolutely priceless. It's a wonder how you get away with rating that as Teen... especially with the smartass/sarcastic remarks Kouji (and Gennai) like to add in...
Chihiro Yuki chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
First an advise to Kouichi, if you really like Kari just kiss her and run away, works every time belive heres the questions:
Kouji: who of theese perons would you rather have as your boyfriend: Kouichi, Matt or Takuya? you must pick one ( / I'm evil)
Everyone: Why don't you tell poor little tommy what slut means?
Kari: pick one alredy! TK OR Davis not both! (this ones not really a question but anyways)
Ken: Why did you lose all personality after you stopped being evil? I have to say I liked you better then.
Kenta: do you like Kazu? I mean like like him?
Zoe: I HATE YOU! and back off Kouji's mine!
Everyone: favorit challage?
Guest chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
To KarI what are your feeling on Davis and T.K
Izzy what with the computer book for dummy
Kouji why are you so interested in Rika
Kouchi are you really a vampire
Marcus what are you gonna do with the money
Kazu why the heck are you indestructible
Rika why are you so anti social most of the time
Tommy how to you feel to the talk with Tai
Sora who do you pick Tai or Matt
BigReader16 chapter 32 . 5/18/2013
YES! MARCUS WON! HES THE MOST BAD ASS OF YOU ALLL! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
Blackie and Xipil: What the fuck is wrong wth that guy? CONGRATULATIONS MARCUS!
Calchas(Xipil's partner) At least a DATA squad agent won.
sithlorde1988 chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
Well, that's that. So Marcus won? Not bad. Granted I thought maybe Kazu might win but Marcus isn't bad either. Lol, I just have this feeling there might be a TDA File Island or something like that for some reason xD Either way, well-written chapter! Keep up the good work!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 32 . 5/4/2013
That was great! The ending was a bit of a let down though. Not because Marcus won, I'm glad he did, but I was hoping for a more tearful reunion and for Rika and the other finalists to say something about their losses and his victory. Oh well, I'll just ask them when the time comes. Love this show!
LILFOC chapter 32 . 5/4/2013
This was funny! awesome series
SoulNinjas chapter 32 . 5/4/2013
i got a question: how come kazu isn't well dead? and rika you shoulda beat kari black and u author for not letting kazu win i don't mind marcus winning
zaviour chapter 32 . 5/4/2013
henry, Kouji. I really liked you in the gam. i thought Kazu was going to win but Yay for Marcus.
Youli what are you? Lasbian?or Sluth?
How come you get stuck in that pyramid?
Thomas how did you feel when betraing DATS.
Matt. Any thoughts on that dark cave.
Henry Terriermon is with me and safe. Would you like to say anything to him? He says that he will return in what?one day?
Kouji are you intrested in Rika.
Tai are you gay?
What about you matt?
thats all
Lyoko4everandever chapter 32 . 5/4/2013
Marcus won! Oh well, I was rooting for Rika, but he's okay. I have a question, though. How is that bitch Kari feeling now that she's lost?
Dorumon tamer 312 chapter 32 . 5/3/2013
Hey I was wondering is there going to be another season of this including xros wars people?
storygirl99210 chapter 32 . 5/3/2013
AWESOME! I knew MArcs would win! He's my favorite of them all!
Windsong chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Forgot to put this in. RIKA! GO RIKA! RIKA FTW!
Windsong chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Are you deliberately putting off the end? Because if I wasn't so desperate to see who wins I would have stopped checking for updates a long time ago. Please Lily! Please us know!
245 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »