Reviews for Total Drama Island: Return to File Island
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
i would totally name my feminist band the vaginas tbh. lol
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
This is by far my most favorite chapter! I love it! (Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter)
storygirl99210 chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
AWESOME AND FUNNY!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
Teehee! The rivalry between everyone... so intense, so extreme, so heated, so... so... hilarious! Teehee! It's so funny. Wonder where Joe went... *looks around* Oh well. Lily probably kidnapped him or something...
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
Sorry for a late review I— *insert lame reason why I couldn't review sooner than you'll never read*
You write this all on your iPhone?! Wow. That's pretty cool. I can't think of anything else to say. My money's still on Kazu or Rika.
zaviour chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
i think Kazu will win c's he is a dobe but maybee not. I want a sequal of this
Guest chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
I need to see who wins! I hope is marcus
BigReader16 chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
SAFETY! Yeah, Im being special!
BWG: What the fuck is wrong with you? Anyways, I cant wait for the next episode!
Slayerdramon: This is too good! And, I really need to give our chef those tips for safety...
Zero Unit RGB chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
That funny moment when you realize that the dumb slut is Kazu.

Okay Bob the Builder and Katniss Everdeen was bit much but still pretty funny. Neemon was as moronic as ever. A little word of advice though, try not to make Katniss to annoying, I love her and I want to keep loving her. Smart idea of making the race take place in Digimon Frontier area, now none of the contestants are familiar with the surroundings. Can't wait to see what happens next.
storygirl99210 chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! GO MARCUS!
zaviour chapter 29 . 3/17/2013
Your story totaly can make them participate in a digimon card competition. No one other than tamers will have idea what they are doing and make Ruki or Ryo go against Touma/Thomas in the finals and lose. That will be hilarius and humilating as well. If you want to da an RPG with me and my friends tell me .But do PM for telling yes or no and the story soon.
yunaxxshadow chapter 29 . 3/14/2013
at first i was a little sketchy of reading this story but am glad i took a chance please update soon ! I want to know who the winner is !
Pink-haired Lady chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
I'm caught up again and I'd just like to say this was an interesting chapter! When's Kazu gonna get his ass kicked?
Zero Unit RGB chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Nice way to end it...Anyway, didn't Henry technically get to choose Terriermon? I mean, it was a video game and he could've gone with anyone else but he decided to choose Terriermon. Furthermore, I love FMA but I don't remember any "element stones", were they in the anime because I've only read the manga. Even furthermore, Kazu's such an idiot...As for Ash, I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't being annoying. Go Rika!

P.S. You're incorporating the most random anime characters into this...I love it! Just to be sure, Tamaki is from Ouran High School Host Club right.
Windsong chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Oh. My. GOD! I have loved this so far, and you sure don't disappoint. Total Wipeout is one of my fave shows (I like seeing people fail) and Hunger Games one of my fave books. Thanks for throwing them in there too! Oh, thanks for making Ash look like an idiot. With that out the way, WHYYY?! Why a cliffhanger? I have to know who wins, I HAVE TO! GOOOO RIKA! (Had to do that). Okay, I'm calm now. Good luck to all the finalists! (Except Kazu cause he's an idiot and Kari cause she's just mean [and this may just be me but isn't she a bit OOC?])
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »