Reviews for Total Drama Island: Return to File Island
yunaxxshadow chapter 29 . 3/14/2013
at first i was a little sketchy of reading this story but am glad i took a chance please update soon ! I want to know who the winner is !
Pink-haired Lady chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
I'm caught up again and I'd just like to say this was an interesting chapter! When's Kazu gonna get his ass kicked?
Zero Unit RGB chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Nice way to end it...Anyway, didn't Henry technically get to choose Terriermon? I mean, it was a video game and he could've gone with anyone else but he decided to choose Terriermon. Furthermore, I love FMA but I don't remember any "element stones", were they in the anime because I've only read the manga. Even furthermore, Kazu's such an idiot...As for Ash, I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't being annoying. Go Rika!

P.S. You're incorporating the most random anime characters into this...I love it! Just to be sure, Tamaki is from Ouran High School Host Club right.
Windsong chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Oh. My. GOD! I have loved this so far, and you sure don't disappoint. Total Wipeout is one of my fave shows (I like seeing people fail) and Hunger Games one of my fave books. Thanks for throwing them in there too! Oh, thanks for making Ash look like an idiot. With that out the way, WHYYY?! Why a cliffhanger? I have to know who wins, I HAVE TO! GOOOO RIKA! (Had to do that). Okay, I'm calm now. Good luck to all the finalists! (Except Kazu cause he's an idiot and Kari cause she's just mean [and this may just be me but isn't she a bit OOC?])
BigReader16 chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
FUNNIEST EPISODE EVER! I LOVED IT!
Dorbickmon: OH YEAH! KICK SOME A-
White Veemon: MARCUS! FTW! IM ROOTING FOR THE GOGGLEHEAD!
Xipil: MARCUS! MARCUS! MARCUS!
Blackie: BOO KAZU! YOU ARE AN IDIOT! I HATE YOU! I HOPE MARCUS MURDERS YOU FOR ENDING THE WORLD!
dnofsunshine chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Full Metal Alchemist!
Ouran Host Club!
Pokemon!
The Hunger Games! Well, sorta.
They were all in there! Kouji and TK and Matt and Tai... where the hell was Kouichi? Oh well! I hope part 2 comes out soon!
Oh, and by the way... PLANK.
LILFOC chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
This chapter was hilarious! Love the mix of Hunger games, Wipeout and the references to full metal alchemist and Pokemon!
I was surprised to see my name at the top...I'm honour you considered my idea for this brilliant story and I laughed so hard at the day care reference ( The 'Fockers' reference was pretty spot on..cause 50% of the influence for my screen name came from it... sept' I made it more 'Sri Lanakan' which is my nationality XD Focapalas.. I know horrendously intelligent!)
Can't wait for part 2!
storygirl99210 chapter 29 . 2/22/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! MARCUS! MARCUS!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
Love it so much! Gennai's still an idiot, Lily's still awesome, still rooting for Rika, Kazu needs a self-destruct button, Henry needs to clam down, Yoshino isn't THAT old, and everyone just needs some sanity pills, well, with a few exceptions. Can't wait to see what happens next.

P.S. Favorite part, Kristy mentioning how everyone is Team Rika. Yeah, go TEAM RIKA!
LILFOC chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
Noo don't bash on the Takari XD
Ironic the kids from Adventure with the angles have been made to fit Tommy's definition of 'slut' XD
guest chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
1. I agree with Kristy: GO RIKA!
2. Izzy does not sound british. Trust me, im british so i know what the accents like.
BigReader16 chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
...-_- That was weird... AND WHY WAS I PIRTRAYED AS A GIRL NAMED ALICE!?
Dorbicmmkn, Blackie, Xipil, and White Veemon: CAUSE YOU ARE ONE! HAHAHAHAHA!
Me: SHUT UP! OR ILL TURN YOU ALL INTO DIGIEGGS!
dnofsunshine chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Hey, in JP's defenvse, he's not fat, he's FLUFFY. And TK, don't cry he didn't mean it! Here, you can have my shoulder! And my hat! And my shirt and my couch and waterbottle and here, have my pancakes too-
Oh, by the way, Yolei: OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB ROCKS!
Henry: Half-Chinese or not, I still love you!
Matt, it is true, you do have weird hair. But then I'd be insulting TK too, so I take that back. Sexy blonds!
Marcus, that was cold; I thought you knew Thomas's mom was dead.
Rika: We all know you like Care Bears; just admit it, will ya?
KOUICHI'S A VAMPIRE, KOUICHI'S A VAMPIRE!
Ryo: I've honestly got nothing to say to you.
Sora, it's fine, it doesn't matter if you like Matt better or Tai better; they've got each other, it's called yaoi. *cough cough* Daikeru *cough cough* So it's not like you'd break their hearts or anything (YAMACHI FAN HERE).
Mimi: You seriously think Micheal's gay? High five for being correct!
Takuya: OMG one-sided Takouji. How depressing.
Kari: You're not really a slut, it's just the beauty of fanfiction; turning the most innocent characters on the show totally badass. *cough cough* or into a whore *cough cough*
Yoshi: If it makes you feel better, you're even older than my brother, and he just turned 22.
Takato: ...you never told us who you'd repopulate with...
Cody: You're so cute. You and Tommy should be best friends!
Kazu and Kenta: When will you ever learn?
Zoe: ALWAYS PICK TK. It is the wisest choice. Blond hair blue eyes totally sexy.
Tai: I don't care how insane your hair is; YOU WILL NEVER CUT IT. Losing your hair is like losing your stupitidy and reclessness!
...not to metion dignity...
Joe: That was the first first-aid kit I'd ever gotten too!
Tommy: As much as I love little Teeks, he is sort of pathetic, isn't he?
Izzy: Oh IIIIIIzzzzzyyyyyy I've got something to tell you!
Lily: Keep up your show, I enjoy watching- er, reading it!
Gennai: ...good luck; don't die...
I guess that was sort of a long-ass review, but I wanted to say something to everyone as sort of a pep talk. Overall message: Update soon! _
Pandamoniam chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
WOW! Kazu's invincible! I nearly laughed to death reading that scene.
Mousettezz chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
I LOVED THIS! X3 My brother was trying to shut my laughter up, but he failed!
I forgot to send you my question... But I can't wait until next chapter! XD