Reviews for Life's Little Restorations
Grace's Shadow chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Tyler is so cute seriously its like these two were meant to be together, update when you can!
Hockeygirl8 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Please make a sequel! This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read! It's so cute! I love it! Please make a sequel! It's the only Tyler Dale fan fiction I've found and I love Tyler! He's so hot! Please please please make a sequel I'm sure many other people would like a sequel as we'll! Please!
Daisy chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Maybe since the new season has started you'll want to write this again? (:
OMFG-Its-Me chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
OMG you have to update this like now! This is the only American restoration FF I can find anywhere!
Average Addict chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Great! I know tyler has abs :)) And I know Mickey would have been nervous drying his back but really. I sort of picturedtyler as a bad boy dude or something like that. Though anyway :))
Average Addict chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This is cool XD I really love American Restoration :)) And the way you write is great too. But I sort of wished that Tyler didn't keep hitting on her. also since Mickey is the sort of girl who doesn't really care about getting dirty, I wouldn't have thought that she'd blush so much. Well anyway its really nice and hope you keep updating!
Daisy chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
I think they should go for it (the sex) hehe. I love this story! Update sooooon! (:
Daisy chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
American Restoration is such an awesome show! And Tyler is so hotttt! I love your story! Update please please please and I have some ideas, you should add in some drama like Tyler and Mickey are fighting, or one of them is cheating on the other, you know stuff like that. And I wanna see why you say the next chapter is going to be sexy ;) By the way I live in Las Vegas and I drove by Rick's Restorations the other day, it was so cool to see it in person! :)
Areylia chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
I still love it! I can't wait for more! You are so good!
5 STARS!
Areylia chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I just found this and just got started and I already love it! I hope there will be more coming. You are very talented!
EllyNorth chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
I really love this story, it's like the third one I've read and so far this really is the best! Keep going and updating! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
lol have them start to mess around in her room and have the dad walk lol
pArtY.aNimaL000 chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
I was so excited when I saw this had been updated. Can't wait for the next one!(:
pArtY.aNimaL000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I love this story. It's really good. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Please please please update! This is so amazing and well put together! I want to know what happens gaahh! _