Reviews for Tell me again
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I could sure see this happening! He would have had to have known them all! And the bruise from Kevin catching her would have been the one that meant everything to him!

Really good story!
Bookjunkie41 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Loved it! Always thought it was weird that she wasn't bruised in 5x01. Glad your story addresssed it . Felt your story really reflected how they would speak and act. Amazing !
letrasdeunangel chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Beckett's retelling of her near death experience combined with Castle reaction and how their relationship evolved since the last time we saw them are the two of the main aspects I was looking forward to seeing in Season 5 and right now I must saw I think you portrayed both excellently. It's not like fanfics where most of the emphasis is being placed on their new found sexual relationship (which I don't mind at all ;p) but you didn't neglect to also capture the emotional side. I love, love, loved it! but what i like most is how Castle wanted the story behind every bruise (sooo cute!) and the part about the most outstanding of the bruises being a product of Ryan's determination.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh, I can totally imagine Castle wanting to know all about each and every bruise. He really likes stories, and this one will heal him too.

Love, love, love it.
Love2readaway chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Pretty unique and very poetic
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I loved this - of course Castle needs the story behind every single mark & bruise. Loved the touch of her darkest bruise being from Ryan - his desperation to pull her back up onto the roof :')
TrapperII chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
A unique and very nicely written take on cataloging her injuries!
AlwaysHappier chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this was absolutely beautiful.

there was something poetic about it.

i loved the idea of it...Castle totally would want to know about each scar.

it was a mixture of gorgeous writing and a hint of smuttiness ;)
Eyrianone chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh how I love this one. Especially Ryans bruise - made me smile.
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Sigh.

It has been too freaking long since I've ready anything of yours but .

That was freaking amazing!

Intimate but not icky.

Just amazeballs, as always :)
BoneyCastle237 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
love it! dont have time for a lengthy review but this is amazing i love it!
holdingonhope chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I can see Kate taking comfort in his shampoo, wanting to be surrounded by him. Loved the detail that Ryan's bruise was the most prominent-physical evidence of his determination to save her. I hope we get to see her making amends with both her boys!
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
this was just gorgeous.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was really touching.

I loved how she wanted to be surrounded by his smell, to acknowledge the change, to be safe.

Beautiful!
MooseandSquirrel chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
While "Always" means they got together, it doesn't mean that they stop being who they are. Love that Kate still is guarded, but love that Castle still pushes. A fun fic to read. Thanks for this one.