Reviews for All That Matters
Awesome, please write another chapter! xx 3
Skylar Owens chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
I love this please keep going!
Robern chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
very good!
dvd123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is a quite different approach, and I like it. Tony, for once, glad that she was the one on top, to be the one to protect her in another way that she hadn't thought of or hadn't had the time to think of that.

I also love the parallels, especially these parts:

"He was literally the most stubborn, annoying person she had ever met. But he was also someone she couldn't get rid of no matter how much she pushed, he would always just keep coming back. Her goofy, movie quoting Tony DiNozzo could never just quite leave her be."

"She was like a bug that he didn't really want to get rid of. He pushed she pulled. She refused to listen to him even when she knew he was right, he made jokes and movie quotes just to annoy her, and they would both get in each other's personal space just to see who would crack first. She was the most infuriating, frustrating person he had ever met, and yet he wouldn't know what to do without her."

It's beautiful, and just so them!

In my mind, I have wanted to see Ziva being the first to confess her feelings to him, so yay. And it feels right. I guess one of the reason I'd like her to confess first is that I think it's harder for her to confess without her words being OOC more than it is for him. Hope Tony's gaining consciousness again!
oranfly chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I've just now come to terms with that season finale and I've been turning upside down looking for a continuation fic and I like where you're taking this one! Please continue and soon! The suspence is killing me ov here!
ittybittyalissa chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter
PodDoc chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
oh thank god! pls continue
Leah339 chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Great story *_* Can't wait for more ;)
eveningflares chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Great chapter! :) Enjoying this story a lot.
NiceStories chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
( O.o) w00t! mOrE please because grand chapters deserve grand appreciation ! ! ! *bows deeply*
The Lady Grace chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I pretty much couldn't breath at the end of the first chapter. I am stunned by this. So good, so true to them. I love the parallels between them. Very good. Please update soon!

NiceStories chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Angst... omg I'm sitting at the edge of my seat. So exciting! Great chapters :D
Aquasm chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Please please keep going! This is a great start!
carajiggirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is SUCH a great story! I loved Tony's inner monologue and the way you described things-perfect! I think you should consider writing another chapter! :)
easylion chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I hope you continue this! Love it!