Reviews for I Need a Medic
damnittamber chapter 21 . 11/15/2021
i swear it's so good but I just have no idea what was going to happen next
FindingHeya chapter 1 . 10/4/2021
I still think about this fanfic now and then. It's definitely one of the best ones out there. I'm very sad that this was never completed and I'm very sad for the loss of this great Author. Sending your family my condolences. Rest Easy.
MadyStacy chapter 15 . 9/19/2021
Been a few years since my last reread …. Lost count of how many times. Can’t believe this all started over 10 years ago and now … this reread was a “masochistically beautiful” experience.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/5/2021
It’s been 7 years and I still think about this fic everyday.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2021
the writer of this story died. I Saw this on Tumblr.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/11/2021
Update please
Big Fan chapter 21 . 7/3/2021
Still coming back to read this many years later. Does anyone know if the writer would do a sequel? Or if they have written anything else
brittana2012 chapter 1 . 6/2/2021
back again with another reread y’all
brittana2012 chapter 20 . 5/30/2021
i love coming back to this story, would’ve have been legendary had it been finished, i’m sure. much love to the author and those reading! rest easy
brittana2012 chapter 21 . 5/30/2021
POULTRY EMBRYOS
brittana2012 chapter 20 . 5/30/2021
ur amazing
siwon666 chapter 21 . 4/24/2021
21 chapters later and not even one kiss, yet here i am thoroughly invested.
ijclark chapter 1 . 3/25/2021
rest in peace️you made a difference in my life beyond what you’ll ever know.
BrittanaAus chapter 1 . 1/11/2021
I don’t usually read stories that are not complete but I started this and I am so sad that it isn’t finished. Such a good story, I would have loved to read how it ends.
MaggieBean17 chapter 21 . 1/5/2021
Going through a re-read of my favorite Brittany fics so I had to come back to this one. It is so gorgeously developed. The tension is absolutely palpable. I’m sorry that it was never completed, but I love to come back and read what’s here.
2,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »