Reviews for I Need a Medic
BrittanaAus chapter 1 . 1/11
I don’t usually read stories that are not complete but I started this and I am so sad that it isn’t finished. Such a good story, I would have loved to read how it ends.
MaggieBean17 chapter 21 . 1/5
Going through a re-read of my favorite Brittany fics so I had to come back to this one. It is so gorgeously developed. The tension is absolutely palpable. I’m sorry that it was never completed, but I love to come back and read what’s here.
gleek344 chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
I just re-read this story again. I love the pace and the detail. I hope one day you’ll continue and finish it. Thank you for putting it out there.
dancingdreamers chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
This story is so, so good. I'm so sorry we won't get to see it end. It's so captivating that this story stretched so far and told so much without us ever making it to the part where Santana and Brittany (if ever) kiss or connect romantically. This was so well done and so, so amazing. Thank you for taking us on this journey.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2020
Thank you Gnome. For everything.
Che la terra ti sia lieve.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2020
Thank you, Gnome. Though you may be gone, the stories you told will continue to bring smiles, tears, and laughter. And what a gift to leave the world - it’s a gift Naya left us as well. Wherever you are, I hope you are resting easy.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2020
This chapter hits to the core. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. Keep going please!

I nearly laughed at the "three points of contact" line - it's very true that you hear it all the time. It was the Cougar 4x4 for me...
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2020
This chapter made it real for me. The way you convey the mood, the confusion, the heat... it's all feeling tangible. I know it's been a while, but can you please finish this story?
Krg chapter 21 . 9/28/2020
I simultaneously never want to forget this story, and constantly forget it - just so I can read it over and over.

I hope wherever you are you can feel our gratitude and appreciation. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
brittana2012 chapter 21 . 9/16/2020
rest easy. thank you for the joy you've brought.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/23/2020
a beautiful story. rest easy
target-of-creepers chapter 21 . 7/25/2020
years later, this remains a fav. Hope you’re well.
EverydayGeek chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
This was my favorite Brittana fanfic. I found myself re-reading it almost every year, hoping one day you'd return to update it. I see the latest reviews saying you've passed away, so you won't see this, but I really appreciated this story. It's one that I always come back to and one that's stuck with me for the last 6 years.

Rest in peace. I don't know what happened or when, but you were an amazing writer that touched many with your stories.
gabrielle chapter 21 . 5/20/2020
you were amazing! thank you for writing this. rest in peace.
odie92 chapter 21 . 5/22/2020