Reviews for What's A Soulmate?
geekymoviemom chapter 8 . 8/28
This is such a beautiful story! I'm so glad to have found it!
queenfirst chapter 8 . 8/3
I'm not crying, I swear...
Lizardphobia chapter 8 . 4/21
Oh. My. God.

I've no words. Literally. This was amazing. It took my breath away. That ending. Gosh the ending was a work of art.

Oh I loved this. I loved this soooo much and I'm so sad it ended, but then again it was so beautifully written, so poignant, and such a privilege to read.

I don't know a world where Peeta doesn't love Katniss, and you cemented that with your chronicling of his life from the day he saw her when he was five. I think you just took Suzanne Collin's book and gave it a whole new meaning for me. The next time I re-read The Hunger Games again, I swear I'm going to see your words behind the scenes of every page.

Gosh. This was simply beautiful. I've finished reading your story about five minutes ago and the last words that you wrote are still resonating within me.
Lizardphobia chapter 7 . 4/21
Ahhhh. Gahhhhhhhh. I'm devouring every single word. And I'm about to fall into depression because I know there's only one more chapter left to go...

Oh gosh. The cave scene. The cave sceneeeee. Seen through Mr. Mellark's eyes somehow brought out all the feels. I loved how you ended this chapter. Gosh your words are wringing my every emotion out to dry.
Lizardphobia chapter 6 . 4/21
Oh lovely, lovely! I loved this chapter - you did a wonderful job telling the backstory of the two loaves of burnt bread. It was such a significant event in the books and you more than did it justice. Incredible writing, and amazingly thought out.
Lizardphobia chapter 4 . 4/21
Oh beautiful! So brilliant how you're telling the story through Katniss and Peeta's fathers' eyes.
EmilyTheShade chapter 8 . 3/27
Very lovely story! I felt it was very powerful and touching towards the readers. Nice job!
phoenixflames76 chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
First off, I enjoyed your creativity with the names and the symbolic meanings of some of them. The last chapter was rough in my emotions, as I'm sure was intended. I'll admit, I cried. Peeta's father giving up on him, in a way, was so hard to read, but for a good reason because it packed such an emotional punch. It's true. It wasn't the same Peeta. Bran didn't know how to help because he couldn't understand and he was a coward yet his perspective was written in such a way that you empathize, watching the life drain out of both father and son. Bran wasn't a perfect father. There aren't perfect fathers and I'm glad he didn't cave to the stereotypical portrayal of such. You see both Katniss and Peeta evolve throughout the fic and grow into their characters. Peeta's devotion was as sweet as the cookies he decorated while simultaneously bittersweet as Bran reviews the years and comes to the reaction that his son has been waiting to die almost all his life. Also, I love the spillage quote. chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
This is so good. Loved the fathers' perspectives. It was interesting and sincere and I just loved everything about it.
fangirl life shoved a book chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
This was amazing. I'm left speechless and it's the last few chapters that affected me the most. I even started crying. The story was touching and I honestly have no words. Beautiful
Chalayne chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Extremely well written. Be sure to have tissues at ready when you read it!
Mrs. Jace Herondale 4 life chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I love how there's so much thought put into the names! This fic is so great!
OrionMellark chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
I m crying because i know in the end what happen, after his heart belongs to the girl on fire, have to put: NEXT THEY ARE SOUNDS OF EXPLOSION AND ALL GOES BLACK :-(
gazpacho14 chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Wow this was just...amazing. It was sad to read Hunter's POV and how happy K was before his death, their closeness and likeness. How in love P was with K right from the beginning. How evil his mother was. You captured their feelings and POV so well in your story. Thanks for a great read before my bedtime :-)
tlyxor1 chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.