Reviews for What's A Soulmate?
gazpacho14 chapter 8 . 3/10
Wow this was just...amazing. It was sad to read Hunter's POV and how happy K was before his death, their closeness and likeness. How in love P was with K right from the beginning. How evil his mother was. You captured their feelings and POV so well in your story. Thanks for a great read before my bedtime :-)
tlyxor1 chapter 8 . 3/6
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.
NotMyBabies chapter 8 . 2/1
Oh my goodness, your writing rips my heart to shreds! So beautiful.
NotMyBabies chapter 6 . 2/1
OMG this chapter. Had me in tears!
:'( :'( :'( I never even really tried to imagine what could have been going through Peeta's father head all those times. Least if all through Katniss'father head. It was bittersweet, I really, really don't like Peeta's family, I'll always hate his mother, and be ashamed of his father, Peeta been the amazing beautiful boy/man that he is deserved so much more, my heart breaks for everything he has had to go through. And all this, I'm getting carried away, your story was that good, I can totally see their families been like you described here. Thank you for a great fic
lionskitten chapter 8 . 1/19
In my top five fave fics! Just beautiful! In have never come across the voices of the fathers before, and this is incredible. Just makes my heart smile. Keep writing, you are so talented!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
This is absolutely awesome. :) I love the seeing Peeta and Katniss through their parent's eyes, and I especially loved this last chapter. I haven't seen many fics that offer an in-depth look into the ways Peeta changed after the Games and then during the Quell, and this one is just fantastic.

I'd also love to read more about your version of the Mellark family. You capture them so well!

Amazing, amazing work!

Ani-maniac494
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
that was chilling-I laughed, I cried amazing
16Sydd16 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Oh, the feels. I cannot express what this story has done to me. The way it has impacted my very soul. Ergh. It was well written, and I love the whole POV change, but it reminded me how much every character developed, and what they went through in The Hunger Games. Nicely done and thanks for writing!
Martianmojo chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Wow.
Kim chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I stumbled across this story and I was meant to be asleep long ago. Couldn't stop reading or crying for that matter lol. Loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Just amazing.
Sonicelk chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Great story!
Kimberly23 chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Loved your story! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Wow! That was extremely good.