Reviews for Darker
pinksugarrush chapter 16 . 1/11
Oh, my gosh! This was brilliant! I absolutely loved it and your writing is so beautiful.

At first, I had my suspicion that he really was Henry but I quickly through it off. But, my god, it really was Henry after all!

Brilliant writing and brilliant plot! I enjoyed it from start to end. I just loved the dreams, or memories, that Pony had-they equated so well with the book.

I didn't say this before, because I was too intrigued with the story to stop and comment, but I really like your play on Bug-man and have Soda coincidentally assume that Pony had meant boogeyman and, in essence, believe that Pony was scared of something from his figment of imagination!

Words can't describe how amazing this story was. Your writing has plot skills have me keening with jealously! Absolutely loved it!

I hope you keep on writing! Thank you so much for an amazing read!
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 1/10
I'm very interested in those dreams that Pony is having. I wonder who Pony's parents are talking about.

I absolutely love your writing. It's beautiful.

Keep up the good work!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
At first reading this story, I didn't care to much to it. When I reached the middle, I began to dislike it, but the mystery kept me reading. Now coming to the end, I love it! I can't wait to read the sequel, I'll try my best to start it soon. Hopefully later within the next few hours. Sorry it took me a while to finish reading it. Like I said, I didn't want to read it because I was starting to not like it anymore, but I just had to for the mystery. I like the story now though.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
I'm very curious about Matthew Gaines... I sure hope Ponyboy is right about this accident not being an "accident" because if it turns out he is wrong, I would feel very embarrassed if I were him.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
It feels weird when Johnny and Dallas show up in the story. I just keep forgetting "it" hasn't happened yet!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Really interested about these dreams he keeps having. I want to know more about Henry!
alamodie chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Holy crappoli, that's crazy! What an amazing end
Phoenixx Rising chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
Wow! Loved this story!
VoicesOffCamera chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
I loved this story. I understood a lot more about the grammatical errors after I read that English is not your first language. Knowing that, I think you did really well and I feel like there were a lot less grammar issues toward the end, so you definitely improved. The biggest issue in my mind was just the tense of the verbs. Keep working though, you are definitely improving!

As for the actual story, I loved the plot. It was a very interesting psychological thriller and I really like the direction that you took it and the mystery of constantly wondering what was going to happen next. Not predictable at all, which is a good thing. I am very glad to see that there is a sequel, I would have been very disappointed to find that it ended on such a cliffhanger! :)
GothicToeLicker chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
oh my sweet freaking ice cream the tension rises. this is insane. so deep. complicated. the nightmares are surreal. i feel so isolated, so confused and scared, im feeling everything ponyboy's feeling. this is amazing. i love it! great story
sunkissedchris chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
The ending of this story is fabulous. I love where you cut it off. Thanks for posting!
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
You've written Pony perfectly. Perfect tone for the circumstances he's in... Love how this story gets me thinking about how the boys coped differently with the loss of their parents. Really makes it more visceral...more real. I love the insights. How little things like seeing other kids getting picked up by their parents or not wanting to be home alone after school, really shows how his life is now forever dfferent.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
A young Pony...so cute! I like how we get a feel for Pony's life right after his parents death. Like prequel to the book. Awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Okay. Sorry it's taken me so long to review...I had to let this last chapter sink in. The ending was tough. It caught me off guard and I felt like it wasn't finished. My only critiscism. That said I LOVED this entire story and the writing and the idea. I just felt a little sad about the ending. But that's my opinion and overall, kudos to this great story!
StarDrop5 chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Hi. I like this story, but I thought the ending was a little creepy. It was probably the right spot to stop, because if you made Pony tell his brothers about Henry you might have had to write more chapters. Not like that would have been a bad thing.

I followed it for a while, and now it's done. I'm not sure what else you could have done for the ending, but I still think it was just a little weird.

Other than that, great job! I loved the rest of the story.