Reviews for After I seen you as friend I want more
Kayla Belikova-Everlark-Odair chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Please make another one
Eden Di Angelo chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I love this story! you should right more :) Kazune and Karin need to end up together! hahaha! .
galaxxie chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Its Getting Exciting! :D BTW .. I 3 ur fan fiction GJ! (Good Job)
bakamonostalgic167 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Nice, I'm liking the plot of this... But there are just a few things i would like to point out.
First: There's too much dialogue, and the way you're listing things in dialogue only is kinda confusing(sorry..)
Second: Punctuation-you're gonna need to take 2 or three punctuation checks, I know that you know that you made some spelling errors and you will check it on your own time but it's essential that you fix everything before you publish the fan fiction. You also need to make the sentences more fluent and you need to describe the scenery as well as write some parts from a narrators point of view, just read the guidelines a bit more carefully.
Third( I'm so sorry..): Again, the way the dialogue is written is very confusing, so put something like 'Kazune said' or 'Karin shouted', ' She blushed' or something like that, Karin couldn't possibly fall for Jin that quickly, you need to give it more time and describe the moments between them more efficiently.

Finally, don't get me wrong, your story was nice, but I'm really gonna need you to follow up on my suggestions so your fanfic will be easier to read, kay;)?
kazenostigmafan4ever chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
good chappy...but lots of spelling mistakes...anyways it is a good story so pls continue!
jelly pie chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
mellitalove can please please please make a funny story
jellypie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Mel this time can you make the story's fun this time :) please i need i ones please
jellypie chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
hey mel sorry i did't make the senious because i am only 7 year's old i know i am little but soon i will be 8 year's old how old are you!
And please make a funny story please you did't tell meeee :)
jellypie chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
hi mellitalove i loved your new story about karin she was a pop star and i don't no about kazune but i no that karin was a pop star your next story should be funny and can the next story be about karin getting more and more friends please because when i read your story only Kazune & micchi's name comes i hope this is the right story.
jellypie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
dear mellitalove your story was about this girl called karin and this boy called Kazune they both should be in love because they both start with a (K) and i think they have blond hair so ya that's it bye make more story's from jellypie
candy love chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
love it but later on you should get a scene where they are alone and they confess. that would be soo romantic . but o well its ur choice happy b day
mellitalove chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
thank you sooo much!
MoonWatersLight chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Happy Birthday! I this story is probably by far the best karinXkazune fan fiction! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update please! :D
MoonWatersLight chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Yes! Awesome story as always and already can't wait for more! :D
mellitalove chapter 5 . 9/14/2012