Reviews for A Mother's Sword: Devil's Analogy
Someone chapter 4 . 1/26
You mother fucker how can you make this a Itachi Kushina pairing Kushina is married already
Neo Madara Uchiha chapter 8 . 8/7/2017
Nice grief scene pal
Very enjoyable read
Neo Madara Uchiha chapter 3 . 8/7/2017
Nice chapter continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I hate Kushina more than I hate anyone in this story. Her inaction was completely pointless, she was still involved in his development by giving him shit to learn, so that bullshit about people growing stronger from hostile environments was completely moot. Naruto seems fine with though, you know because you somehow created a naruto even dumber than cannon naruto. "Gee thanks for straight up WATCHING me be fucking crucified, that made me super strong!" So thanks to Kushinas clear mental instability, by watching, and letting her son (who she supposedly cares about enough to slaughter an entire village, because apparently the village "crossed a line") her son is now also mentally unstable, enough that he ignores the fact that she fucking LET that shit happen. This whole story is manufactured by a plot-point that makes no fucking sense! If kushina cared enough about her stupid fucking kid that she would MASSACRE an entire village, then she wouldn't let her son be abused to such a point in the first place!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
'Positive outlook on life'

Doesn't Kushina mean that Naruto craves attention, due to his environment in which he received no affection?

As such to gain attention will do anything, in this case letting himself be modelled by the Sandaime Hokage
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I have now gone from simply enjoying this story to loving it XD
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
wow...Its easy to say that you have one hell of an imagination and its nice to see you putting it to good use -.
Its about time that the civilians got what they deserved for abusing Naruto, your version of Kushina is so kickass.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
then my comment is this, if the fic has no pairing then please state as such in the summary. there are far too many idiots and bigots on this site to expect anything approaching intelligence when It comes to fics like this. your fic is based around revenge, and there is no pairing, then for the sake of getting the morons to shut their traps and stop complaining, state it in the summary. I personally stumbled across this fic looking for a decent naru/kushi paired fic, and while that isn't what I found I am still moderately impressed with this fic. but your summary does leave things open to misinterpretation, so if I have in any way offended or upset you with this review, well to the author I apologize but stand by my statement, to the readers, I offer my apologies as well, but with a good deal less sincerity, to the flamers and complainers I say, suck it up princess.
Agrond chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
An interesting avenger Kushina and there is a sequel where she have to redeem her soul. I'll see that.
AJGuardian chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Okay. Some people...I mean MOST people, are just fucking hypocrites. This shit is awesome so far. Thank you.
Othinus chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
*laughs like a lunatic* Oh the joy of this fic! OH THE JOY! Finally! Some fic where people are massacred! Kill them all! Hahahahaha!

Alright, enough of my overzealous attitude towards genocide. The fic is pretty good. Hope you make more fics like this one.
imnotraven16 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
very great story
Xslayer chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ahhh nothing is better than a mom going a phycopathic Rage :D
KrysiX chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I'm more pissed at Kushina than any of the villagers of this story.

She deserves to die just like the rest of them, for literally watching for YEARS doing absolutely NOTHING except sit on her ass and watch.

Fuck her. Hopefully Naruto kills her.
xWolvesReignx chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Oh man, this was nice. Good work here mate.