Reviews for Fallout
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
how cute! plz write more on dem...
Muntzy09 chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
I still love this! I hope it gets a tad more steamy lol. And I hope it isn't so long until the next update. Can't wait to read more!
booklover1698 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
HHAHA! It's so funny! Update soon! I love it! Update soon! I love it!
I-Am-Silence chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far!
booklover1698 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Haha! I love this story! I watched Lockout last night and it was AWESOMAZING! Update soon!
Omilophile chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Yes! I had really hoped there would be stories of this on , and I was disappointed to find only one. Thank you for doing this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DestielMinion chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
AWESOME! Please keep it up! I think you really managed to continue all of the humor and action that the movie has into a sequel fic, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

DestielMinion
Muntzy09 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is great! I loved the movie I thought the action and humor was fantastic but I do wish it would have shown more of their new little relationship. So I like your fic! I hope you update soon.
Someone795 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
This is a really good fic. I was disappointed that there isn't more but I'm happy because the one fic that exists is great. Please keep it up. :)
BookLover101 chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
I love the movie and this great story! I just wish that the rating would be M rather than T. Keep going, it's amazing! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Weehe, another chapter! Please go on soon and write plenty other Lockout - Stories :) Greetings from Austria.
miller 123 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
great story
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Very nice chapter. love your story. please g
emsac13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
This is awesome, I cannot wait for more :)