Reviews for The Aggravation
shugokage chapter 22 . 7/12
Absolutely hilarious!
Isi chapter 22 . 7/3
I can hardly believe I just found this story today. I couldn't stop until the end - and I couldn't stop laughing!

Just one small error: in chapter one he says about the cat ""Thor, his tone, his attitude - it's as though that accursed Tony Stark has moved into my brain!" yet in a later chapter Loki meets Stark for the first time. But I'm quibbling.

My favourite bit was the slingshot, and Skoll. "Any last words?" "Yeehaw?" LOL!

Thank you for this very funny story. :)
Nanchih chapter 22 . 6/28
I am glad you provided this nice finish. The developing relationship was interesting. I know you started it as a wacky story for your brother, but along the way it became a real story. Thank you for allowing us to read over your shoulder. I wish you the best of luck in your writing career elsewhere.
sudoku chapter 22 . 6/28
How I missed this story and the other one crossing over with OUAT that you have dropped. I'm glad at least you finish this one.
I saw your Tumblr post. Yeah, I also fell out of love from OUAT since the beginning of S3. The magic is gone although ironically the show is so full of literal magic now. I still like Marvel stuff though but not as enthusiastic as before. I'm going to drop you an ask on Tumblr. Mine is i-sudoku.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 22 . 6/28
Aww. What a fitting end to this story. :)
Adamzgal chapter 22 . 6/27
'Twas a shock to see the update, but a happy shock (well, for the update anyway). I'll have to look you up over at AO3, but a huge thanks for finishing this one before you dropped completely out of site here on FF.

LOVED the ending, lol.
Lokiismylife chapter 21 . 2/20
I love this. You're an epic writer!
Aquacoral14 chapter 21 . 2/4
NOOOOO! You stop when there's only ONE CHAPTER TO GO?! What kind of a sick, twisted person are you?

Just kidding. This was awesome. Loki, with a cat. I laughed my head off, there were sweet moments, funny moments, and lots of hilarious fluff. Well done, and please continue.
AnnaSkydrac chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
The only piece of writing that ever managed to make me laugh was "Good Omens" by T. Pratchett and N. Gaiman. And that was way back in 2008. And then, I've found THIS glorious jewel of magnificent piece of pure art. The journey of Loki and the cat was wonderfully refreshing and hilariously entertaining. Here's hoping for an update. :D
Adamzgal chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
This has been fantastic! I can't believe I hadn't discovered it before now. My three cats have been staring at me in that "way they do" as I've giggled and laughed and sighed my way through it.

So very many good quips and scenes and feels. And yet amidst all the laughter and mischief, you managed to put in some incredibly tender moments. A couple of those I adored were the family slumber party (and the vision of Odin holding the wet cat as Thor was being rescued lol) and when Loki told the cat he knew his name. They added just the right sentiment and at just the right mix with the more humorous stuff.
Renne Michaels chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Very cute. Thanks for all your hard work.
Enderpaw chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
FINALLY! Someone that knows Thor is older! : )
Madwarf chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Thank you for the " Princess Bride "reference :) love that film. the kids end up quoting it and the Holy Grail ,sometimes Willow without thought these days
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Haha! Great chapters so far! Cannot wait to read the next one.

Ani
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 21 . 12/27/2013
(dabs eyes) that, was, BEAUTIFUL! I just. aksgdkdshla!
The cat has a name, the festivities were flawless, and the carol . You gave us not one, not two but THREE Christmas chapters.
this chapter could have been the ending right here. and gotta go. until next time
Cregga