Reviews for The Aggravation
Renne Michaels chapter 21 . 3/18
Very cute. Thanks for all your hard work.
Enderpaw chapter 19 . 1/8
FINALLY! Someone that knows Thor is older! : )
Madwarf chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Thank you for the " Princess Bride "reference :) love that film. the kids end up quoting it and the Holy Grail ,sometimes Willow without thought these days
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Haha! Great chapters so far! Cannot wait to read the next one.

Ani
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 21 . 12/27/2013
(dabs eyes) that, was, BEAUTIFUL! I just. aksgdkdshla!
The cat has a name, the festivities were flawless, and the carol . You gave us not one, not two but THREE Christmas chapters.
this chapter could have been the ending right here. and gotta go. until next time
Cregga
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
AAHHHHH! YOU DID THE THING! FINALLY! JUMPING LIKE THE MAD MARCH HARE. so glad I'm home alone.
oh these guys are adorable.
"OH me I'lll have it!" I can see that.
"I WASN'T sniffing around." (you put 'was')
Wibbley-wobbley Time-wimey cat. (refering to Loki's family tree. It's a bit like Henry's dont ya think?)
Ta-dah. Oh no you didn't! I'm not sure whether that was clever or cruel.
sudoku chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
OK, so that was the cat's real name, not the one made up by Loki. It's nice to see them getting along so well in the end.
I'm not sure what the game of Spoon is (I think I can google it). Did Loki use time travel to go Tony's party
I must LOL at Fandral looking at his reflection as I'm still thinking of Josh Dallas.

Love the song in the end. This story as you said was surprising with character developments, sometime humorous/crack stories are the best because we don't expect any development but we get it anyway :)
Nanchih chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Only ONE more? Sob. Sniff. I'll get over it. But I LOVE the cats' name!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Don't worry, you're not the only one who uses Icelandic in lieu of Old Norse.

Excellent as ever.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Two Christmases?! Bloody genius of a sorcerer.

I'm glad he finally bestowed a name on his cat.
Enderpaw chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
I thought Loki was older, cause frost giants don't live as long as Asguardians, so if you do the math...and since you are sticking to the true heratages, wouldn't that technicaly make Loki older?
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
That's some nice fluffy. I like it.

Merry Christmas.
sudoku chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Aw, the family gathering. I wonder how Thor managed to get himself buried. Loki cooked stew for the cat, he's getting soft :)

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great and wonderful Christmas.
Enderpaw chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Not too bad...uh...funny!
sudoku chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Ah bonding and finding common hobbies, they have gone so far, I'm proud of them (with a lot of disasters in between), LOL