Reviews for Never Again
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING. Like no joke. You just have a fantastic way with words, and I just LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. It was just how I like my Jim/John fics - hot and beautiful. And OH GOD PLEASE THE SEQUEL ANDJASIUFHADHFAIUD. I will be looking for "Spit the Dark" in the future...ASFHUAIGHAUEDGH PLEASE FINISH IT SOONNN
hpgirl4ever chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Great story! D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
this story is incredible! your a genius! jim and john forever! and i cannot wait for the sequel!
gabbygirl89 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Great story! I loved it!
Jim loves John chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
MOOORE ! I LOV THIS AND WANT A SEQUEL SOOOOOOOO BADLY, PLEASE 3
zealousfreak27 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I found this a every interesting story. You wrote an intriguing Moriarty, that's for sure. I liked it, surprisingly, as I wouldn't normally go for this pairing.

Can't wait for a sequel!
bookworm0902 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Wow! This was wonderful! The ending line was brilliant :) can't wait for sequel!
Ishtar205 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Thanks for you to have write this fanfic, I loved it
I'm longing for the sequel ;b
yuukiluna chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
i hope the sequel iss as good as this
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Loved how it ended! And they way you write Jim is amazing, exactly what I would picture him being if in a relationship with John. Cannot wait for the sequel!
RebelliousReggie chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
You, my dear, are a master. And I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Thankyou soooo much, i was so please to see this, an was estatic to see that a sequel would be up. Hope it comes soon, thanks ;)
Expecto-Prongs chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
:D FINALLLLLYYYYYYYY! Yay Jim/J
Lunabell Marauder Knyte chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Way to go John! Loved the chapter. Jim is so Jim. Favorite villain that can possible only be tied with the Joker. Anyway, I'm glad they finally broke the ice...I just have an odd feeling, something telling me that Seb will do something to dampen the mood. I wouldn't put it passed him to sneak into John's apartment in the middle of the night and, you know, do something evil. I just trust Jim's obsessiveness to keep John safe. Anyway...please update soon!
bloodsoakedleather chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Finally a kiss ;) Nice to see John letting himself feel something good.