Reviews for You Better Start Swimming
rozy15 chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Aksndhfjskkakakajsjs YOUR WRITING FEEDS MY SOUL! The emotion I felt when Dean called out Sam's name as Sam jumped... I can't wait to read more of you stories, I love it!
HazySunray chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
OH MY GOD I remember loving this story so much and I forgot what it was called and I tried EVERYTHING for like a month to find it again and now I finally found it ! I feel like crying with joy!
Kathy chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Your story made me cry and feel so many other things. I've read many of your other fics and just wanted to say you are a truly talented and incredible writer
Kathryn Merlin chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
I really liked all the mixed up chronology of the chapters!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
wow..that was definitely intense, but i enjoyed reading this..although sam's mood swings were a little annoying for me :P all in all, a brilliant story, loved the ending :)
zekeschance chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Wow. I found this today and had to read it all the way through. Just wow. You really took us on a winding, twisting adventure. I never really knew where you were headed. But I was relieved in how you resolved the whole story. I think Sam has always felt not worthy of Dean or John. Especially since he told Dean that he felt unclean when he was just a little kid. But he did know that they loved him. This was just an impressive piece. Your imagery and words are amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks so much!
dsl116 chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
I kind of feel embarrassed that I could get caught up in someone's stories so much. it's not like me to
jump in with both feet but you've made it so terribly difficult to stop reading your stories. They are fascinating, fast paced and truly wonderful that I start to weep a little at the raw emotions displayed in your writing talents.
I don't want to give you a big head. You must have so many fans just waiting for you to write another story.
I don't know that else to say except again that I don't know if I could find anyone else who does such a job as you do when you set your mind to tell a story. I'll stop now and just say thanks for all you've written.
Signed, a true fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Is the title of this song taken from 'The Times They Are A-Changin' ' by Bob Dylan?
Awesome story bee tee dubs!
shookenuppepsi chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Aww that was amazing. I adore the epilogue, but Sam's revelation to Dean was perfect as well. Love how Dean didn't even react because he didn't care, until he realized what Sam's holdup was. One last question though, did Rennolds ever die? Did John kill him and I missed it? Or are you gonna write like a sort of sequel where Sam and Dean hunt down Rennolds? That's my only question though. Considering how anti-chronological your story was, it all wrapped together very nicely. Bravo.
shookenuppepsi chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
Hooey I just want to bitch slap Chandler now.
shookenuppepsi chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
I like the comforting, even though neither of them are really opening up yet. Poor guys. And honestly, without there being a suicide bit, it would've seemed a little too tidy. With the roller coaster of insecurity and trauma Sam is going through, not trying to take his life would've been kind of unreal.
shookenuppepsi chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Urgh I just want to give one of them a hug. Or both. Hugs all around.
shookenuppepsi chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Damnit I'm not going to be allowed to sleep tonight, am I?
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Phooo this one's dark. I'm likin' it. ;)
AlElizabeth chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Good fic. Glad everything worked out for the Winchesters. Can't wait to see what you write next!