Reviews for Puppet Duras
fishy7073 chapter 11 . 7/20
Please update soon! I want to know what happens to Kira.
Miranda chapter 11 . 4/12
I really like this book. You should continue it!
lizziecats chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Please update soon I love this story!
lizziecats chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Yay I'm happy your computer is ok lol
I can't wait for more updates to your puppet duras story.
It's an amazing story!
LadyStarDance chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
yay! happy ur computer is working! and cant wait for your amazing amazingness hahahah "
ALuckyStrikerNurse chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I LOVE! This story! It is sad, yet courages! Just love it!

Xx LuckyStrikeNurse
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
plssss more chapterss
AnaraHunter chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Aww Poor Kira! He goes through so much and yet he still tries to protect Yuki in the end. I really like where this is going and hope you continue soon, I'm at the edge of my seat trying to figure out what's going to happen next and if Yuki and the others will notice Kira's disappearance.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I'm impressed. I'm actually loving this eve. Though I hardly ever look at OC stories. No offender to anyone who writes those. They just don't sit we'll with me. Anywho, keep up the good work. : )
lizziecats chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Great chapter I felt like I was at the edge of my seat with every sentence I read lol
Did kira go with reiga at the end? If he did I hope he doesn't stay with him to long because in doing a stunt like that he will only gain more distrust from luka the zweilts and maybe even yuki himself. I do feel bad for kira since he's definitely jealous of luka and yuki's relationship but at the same time I like yuki and luka the way they are so I think kira needs to get his act together and understand that nothing can break the bond between those two but at the same time he needs to understand that yuki does still care for him so he should appreciate the friend that he has and just focus on fighting reiga's control so he doesn't kill his friend as well as try to gain the trust and friendship of the other zweilts and luka

anyway thanks for responding back to me I really appiciate it and I can't wait to read the next chapters to come! please don't have kira be evil let him realize he is loved and stay on yuki's team not reiga's!
Tiryn chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
YAY, YOU UPDATED :D
Love it so far :) Please update soon!
lizziecats chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Amazing, I loved this chapter! bored411 your amazing even with all the problems you had with your laptop and needing to go out and get a new one you've managed to still impress me with this new chapter! Job well done :)
Although kira hasn't been accepted completely yet by the other zweilts, you showed that through his actions and devotion to yuki that he's well on his way to being accepted. I also felt like I got to see more sides of kira in this chapter. Seeing him at his lowest where he believed that takashiro should kill him, I really wanted to give him a hug and tell him everything will be alright lol
Also seeing how now takashiro believes that he was being controlled and not attacking yuki of his own will, that shows that he doesn't think of kira as a traitor. I have to say though I loved how takashiro slapped kira and told him to fight the bonds that are controlling him. To me that scene was like here's your wake call kira, I mean he could cry about how yuki has luka now and that he's no longer needed but no that slap and that simple word "fight" had so much power or effect that I believe kira wont dwell on the past mistakes anymore but on how now in the present he can prevent the same out come from happening again.
Anyway thanks so much for updating :) this chapter in so many ways opens new doors and possibilities for kira, I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm looking forward to kira finally getting some respect from luka and the other zweilts, no more giving kira the evil eyed glares lol
I can't wait till everyone believes in him and truly accepts him as an ally and not an enemy!
lizziecats chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
This is an amazing story, I truly hope that you continue to write more chapters! More so I'm begging that your computer gets fixed soon cause I desperately want to read more of this story, plz don't leave it unfinished!

I would love to see kira gain acceptance by the other Zweilt Guardian. I can totally see kira being controlled by regia again but this time instead of stabbing yuki finding the strength to fight the control by stabbing himself instead and declaring to regia that he will would rather die then lay a hand on yuki, that would give regia and everyone else a shock lol

I love dramatic scenes where one gets hurt protecting someone they care about, not that they die but get seriously hurt. I just love drama like that lol I just feel that if kira were to have a scene like that where he protects yuki it would show that first he wasn't attack yuki by choice and getting wounded protecting yuki would show the zweilts that he can be trusted!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Hope everything gets fix soon, and like I said before I know Kira's a guy but I'm still picture a girl.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013