Reviews for Love of my Heart
brightmoon78 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Loved your story very entertaining!
mcartemis chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I liked your story!
anaalicematos chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
So... I'm new in this whole femmeslash thing. I've read a bella/alice fic that was so good that became one of my favorites fanfics and It has opened my mind to read another femmeslashs as well.

Mina, this fic is so funny! Seriously, I laughed so hard in some parts of it that I could barely contain myself in the middle of a biochemistry class. I had to stop reading it to continue reading only when I got home. It was worth it, I laughed freely, without any worries. lol. And besides the funny parts, I loved the romance as well. It felt so real. When they were only children, you told the story considering a child's thoughts. And the discovery of being gay... She was so confused and... I don't know... I felt it in my heart. My favorite part was the Bella's mom's insight. Mothers always know everything, right? lol. It was really nice. ;*
azrael8919 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Tough break getting your story plagiarized. Its really good though
DR chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Bb! I have officially tried femme-slash! It doesn't hold a candle to slash but I did find your story very cute. It's nice to see Rosalie in a new light for a change; a sweet, caring lady. Bella is such a selfish bitch. As a child and as a teenager. So greedy... Their childhoods and the way they carried on was quite adorable though. Very naughty. The stink bomb incident made me laugh! Xx
xMaskedDestroyerx chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I love it. The backstory, everything. And I liked how it was so realistic, and wonderful. Just wonderful.
langsohryu chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
this is wonderful...thanks...so amazing...love AU rose-bella
Jay aka Jordan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012