Reviews for That Ghost of a Smile
queenevil666 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
More! Please!
Tinuviel0819 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Beautifully written. Love the imagery, love your writing style.
Fizzy Bow chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
you must continue this. Its great. poor Clint going mad. Loki aint letting up.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Love love love this. You have a very lovely way with words. I hope you continue soon!
MalfoyMaladyoftheDark chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I just thought I ought to let you know (and maybe I'm being knit-picky), that as Clint is an American, he would probably call it an 'apartment,' not a 'flat.' Other than that, I am very impressed with the story so far. I'm getting about as paranoid as Hawkeye at this point. I keep expecting Loki to turn up in a reflection from my computer screen!

Avidly reading,

MMoD
The Chronicler chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Another wonderful chapter.

We can really feel our selves slip away with poor Clint, wondering, desperately, when, how, where he will finally break, shatter.

And who, if anyone, will be able to put him back together again.

I like this feeling that these extraordinary heroes ripped from the pages of fantastic comics are, indeed, human, with real emotions and real reactions to the horrors that they face. The feeling like, take away all else, he could be any other man on the street.

Wonderful writing.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

The Chronicler
erihan chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
actually the mythos states loki is a master shape shifter so he could be a pigeon if he wanted to be.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
I would think that the hardest part of Loki's "possession" would have to be the fact that it wasnt unpleasant. Both Clint and Erik both looked enraptured with the experience which would feed their guilt after coming back to themselves. You would never know for sure how much of it was Loki and how much of it was you. Love the mirror play...I really wished they had shown Loki coming out of the mirror in Thor (or even in Avengers) especially in full battle armor. (though the scene where he shimmers into battle gear is pretty sweet)
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
But what a smile it is... rather its the mischievious grin or soft smile that would light up a room (from Thor)... or the wicked grin or smile that promises a hell you couldnt imagine (Avengers), they all mesmorize in their own way.
Frostonthetrees chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
oh yeah please more of .
Annabeth chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
It's fantastic. Very moving.
imaninja41 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Wow, this was so deep and descriptive, it's very good.
MercuryPilgrim chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Gorgeously, wonderfully, beautifully written! I love it!
erihan chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
wooo, poor hawkeye i hope he doesnt pass out during a mission
The Chronicler chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was some fantastic moments, tense and so very dream like in detail and flow.

I would love to see what you'd do with something longer, more story length.