Reviews for The Old Man Who Sat on Sam's Bench
Jo chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
No deleting. I love the end. Good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Great story
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Sammy in his innocence is more worried about his brother being mad at him, poor thing. Loved Dean's reaction, so true to life, and how in the end he takes on the role of true protector of his little brother. WeeWinchester at its best!
the-devoted-bugg chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
so cute! This is really good, i love it!
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was great! I could totally relate to it since I've been in Sam's situation once. Good job :)

-Elisa.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Don't be silly, why would you delete it? It's a good story!
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Nice story. I really like the stories showing how Dean was really Sam's parent all through childhood and this one fits with that very well. You did a great job.
kamitis20 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
All the brotherly feels.
TreesAreSnazzy chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Keep it! It was wonderful.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
LOVELOVELOVE. :) Wee!Sam, Protective Dean, definitely some of my favorites. :) This was beautifully done! In my opinion, there is nothing fiercer than Sam and Dean when they're protecting one another. I loved the whole feel of this. The chill in the air, the uneasiness felt when " " approached Sam and mentioned watching he and Dean. Dean's fear and rage. This was awesome. :) This is definitely a keeper!
FrostedFeathers chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awesome!

Please say there's gonna be more! It was so well written and the storyline is really unique! The idea of the Winchester's (especially when they're younger) against human monsters has always intrigued me - they would be unsure of the situation but they would still hold their own! That was portrayed perfectly here! It was brilliant! I'm really hoping you do continue it - I'd love to see what would happen if that guy did show up!

Well Done!

Xx KA xX
jo1966 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Big brother in full force. Brilliant. Enjoyed the story thanks.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Love weechesters and you did a wonderful job with this story. Thanks.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
So glad Dean showed up. Bet Sam isn't allowed to wait in the park anymore.