Reviews for The Golden Ages
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 3/22
...now I'm confused. Is naruto a girl or a boy? Why does she say she likes girls? Why does Sakura address her as a boy?
XJ.oniphazze chapter 14 . 2/23
hey! I absolutely adore your story and am really sad that you labelled it as discontinued, my advice would be to ignore the manga in the parts that don't go along with your story or try to make it fit or even disregard it completely. i know i wouldn't mind reading it even if it had nothing to do with the original story anymore. to be honest i've been reading many FemNaru fics and timetravel fics and yours is like one of THE very best so far so please try to rethink letting go of it... also i'd like to tell you that your story inspired a story of my own and although mine is different there are some basic ideas i've taken from you so i hope you don't mind any similarities the two stories will have and i'll be mentioning you as the author that inspired my work. I'll be posting it hopefully today or tomorrow so if you think there are too many similarities and don't like it tell me and i'll take the story down... oh and before i forget i'd like to say that i ADORE how much the future Sasuke cares for the younger Naruto and how over protective he is...awwww too cute...
suicune4ever chapter 14 . 2/22
Now way, you dropped it?
You shouldn't really care if the manga ruins the plot or not, the story can be like an AU or something...
AnimaFera chapter 14 . 1/25
Ohhhhhhh! Author-sama! How could you discontinue this piece of art?! Really! They are gorgeous, all of your heroes!
I am personally big fan of ItachixFem!Naruto pairing, and normally just hate any NaruSasu... But yours is just unbelievably good.
HOW could you discontinue it?!
Eh... my second most unaccetptable pairing is NaruxKakashi... And I saw you have one... I'm surely going to see it. It is just awesome how you can turn all of this lame dudes into most charismatic male characters I have ever read. And female for that matter!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
Yaaaayy! XDD

Itachi show up again...!

This is Great! :D

But... Do you really dropped it...?
Melantha4 chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
is there gonna be an episode focusing on naruto's and sasuke's relationship?
X-elemental chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
"I'll see about making a clone that can take more hits later Kurama, but I guess you can be our third team-mate, right?"

I doubled over at this.

"The S-ranked(probably) savior of leaf, S-ranked Hokage-killer and the most powerful bijuu walk into chuunin exams..."
Animefanfreak24.7 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Can you please continue?!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
It's a disappointment that your stopping this story because it was really good...you could continue despite what happened in the manga...this is fanfiction after all...
bribright91 chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
I love Itachi! Especially the scene of him at the Chuunin exams looking out for his baby brother and then recognizing the future version too. Please update this fic with an Itachi scene. Thanks for posting!
eyann85 chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
So awesome
narusasu41 chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
hey this Is so interesting cn u plz continue
marionette11 chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
It was a good story. A shame you didn't finish it, though.
marionette11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Lol Naruto's letter. She certainly has a way with words, doesn't she?
AmandaSingh0 chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
i really wish you didn't dicontinue the fanfic it was just getting awesome.