Reviews for I Wanna See You Strip For Me
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Re reading this story I had forgotten how much I loved it.

I don't even know if you are still in the fandom or plan to finish it, but I just wanna say that I appreciate everything you have written and shared with us. Thank you for such an interesting story. I'd love to see it finished, but I'd understand if it can't. Have a great day :D
Shanay chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I want a lesbian
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
lol, drunken Rachel! Love this, gonna continue reading!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
Interesting and amuzing, although, I would like to see the end of the story, but keep the suspense. It's what makes everyone and everythinf worth the wait!;)
sarzah23 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
welcome back. i am so so so sorry for your loss. i'm glad you're getting back to writing though. it is nice to escape to "brittana" world sometimes.
Fragar1991 chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
That was nice :D

Xoxoxo
LesbianStorys chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
First I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family. Be strong.

Second I really love this one. I love your story. You are a good writer. Take your time and dont let anyone push you. I will wait and I am sure others will too. Its worth it. Thank you for writing this.

Xoxo
luceroadorada chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Thanks for the update! Good luck and hope things will get better. xo
Chrissie32 chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
This is a wonderful story...You write very well.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Chrissie
BrittanaShippER95 chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Hot damn,sexy chapter! I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you're feeling better now. Sad news for Cory as well..Still can't believe it's true.
ladylovin chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
holy shit that was so freaking hot I almost had to go take a cold shower, so do we get the first ' I Love you ' soon cos they so love eachother. I cant wait for more lady lovin, oh and don't forget the lap dance Santana promised Brittany
cmustudent chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Roxi, you are back! I love your Britt in this story, she is badass, sex goddess, sweet and adorable at the same time!
M206 chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
This chapter was so hot I almost passed out.

I'm also sad about several things & losses. This was perfect for a few moments of happiness.
castlewalls7 chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Yes RIP Cory! I love Cory even though Finn was an ass in the beginning. I always separate a character from the actor and Cory was and still is a sweetheart. I honestly I don't know what his last breathe was like or how he passed away and no matter what anyone says only God and Cory know how his last hour of life was like with that being said I'm not gonna go all Lima Heights on how he died no matter what the police or autopsy says. But I do respect love and wish everyone well from this traumatic lost of someone amazing. He was great to everyone he respected everyone and always made time for his fans.

Yes suicide is not the answer to anything. I've been there done that. I seek help saw a therapist but the worse part of it all was that just because I was getting professional help everyone seemed to think I was okay but I'm far from okay. However I now know who will always be there for me and who I can actually turn to. I want people to know that just because a person is getting professional help doesn't mean everything is okay and better because healing and getting better is beyond medical treatment.

So they finally did the deeds yay for them I can only imagine how sore they'll be the next day or two LOL! Awesome update!