Reviews for Perfectly Symmetrical!
bloody-rose-love chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
AWESOME PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPS XD XD XD XD
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
xD I think he just saw the twins!
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
He just saw the twins, I'm calling it. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jinseiwakurai-Shouganai chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
It's the twins! So symmetrical!
Seekra101 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
This is so awsome!Kid is is acting just like Kid would act and same with Lis and Patty!I'm in heaven!*Faints because of to much awsomeness*
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
MOCHIPOCCO

WHAT IS IT? WHAT DID HE SEE? TELL ME! TELL ME!
SoulEaterOuranHC chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
You need to continue the story! Many question is unanswered... We know what he saw but what happened after he went in, what would he have said, what was his reactions? What would Tamoki say? What would Liz and Patty say? PLEASE at least make ONE MORE LENGTHY chapter! Not just a few sentence...
BroadwayNinja123 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Lol! Is kid gonna gave to becpme a host! That would be funny!
Dante chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
please countinue. the only reason the screan bame is Dante is becuse i heard justin yelling his name.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
I HAVE TO READ THE NEXT ONE!
lafahew chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
And the most perfect thing ever is...? Please don't leave it at that! IM BEGGING YOU HERE! *weeps dramatically* YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! WHAT DID THE TWINS TO TO LIZ AND PATTY?! GAH! KID PROBABLY SPENT A FORTUNE ON DARK MAGIC STUFF! Please post the next chapter soon? *begs*
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
it would be funny if kid noticed the outran logo on hikaru and kaoru's coat made them asymmetrical
Sesshylover4561 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Next chapter plzzzz
amberanime chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Ahhhh I have been trying to find a fic in which Kid sees the twins and goes all happy becouse they are symmetry!

And every fic that would have that happen is stopped before they even meet.

This is the 4th fic I started on that ended before them meeting.

Its like torture.. Is there any fic out there that does have kid meet the twins before the fic is stopped?

Do you still intend to make them meet :) I would love it if you did!
Littlecosma001 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Please UPDAET again soon. :)