Reviews for And Now You're In My Way
adam chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
great story.

awful song.
kushamisaru chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This pairing is so cute :3 I love it!
femal penname chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this is very good.
BoxPrince chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
o o can you put hilbert and may and maybe yo could do wally and hilda sorry i just loved this story and even if i dont like barry that much you made him super sweet to bianca sorry was i being a little pusshy with the suggestions?
diamond bob chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
very undervalued you did it the best song choice though.
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hmmm, interesting. A BarryxBianca shipping. That's different.

While I'm not a supporter of the shipping itself, I think this was pretty good. :)
TheMisunderstoodChild chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow this is so cute! I love it :) Keep it up! 3
luthor chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
not my style of music but well written.I enjoyed it.

p. some checking and the shipping name for Hiori x Rocco turns out it does have a name it's apparently ChallengeAcceptedShipping.
green A chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
i used to think bianca is just barry in drag and yet i still enjoyed me reason to consider if i do dislike the song.
Eleni aka poketmonsterz chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
'so where you think you going baby? oh, I just met you, this is crazy, but heres my number boy, so call me maybe'*continues singing*

Drew: okay so thanks for showing her the lyrics of one of her favorite songs. Now I have a migrain ...

May:DREW! Grr... So what eleni was gonna say was * takes deep breath* OMG I LOVE HYPERSHIPPING! I agree they are like long lost siblings but still, its so CUTE! Okay im done with the eleni part.

' So wher you think you goin, baby? hey, I just met you so this is- wait shouldnt I be saying what I think?

May: said it for you.

May: why does your hair look like a longer version of mine?

I put I like that. Like it?

AceTrainerMitsy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh god, this song is irritatingly catchy. o_o

Hypershipping! XD My favorite Barry pairing after Twinleaf and favorite Bianca pairing after Carcrash/Rebel (which you included;))!

D'aww fluff. It was so cute!
gedeas chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this is very i don't like the song the skill with which you excuted it was masterful.