Reviews for Fascination
lillith17 chapter 1 . 7/2
I loved this chapter! :) On to the next one! :)
TomMaier chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Great chapter
LiumD chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful. Just what I needed after a less than fluffy fic.
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Stupid alarm!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Don't forget to use the Z button on your keyboard! Both mesmerized and realized have Z's in them.
Good plot so far, keep up the good work!
Oh, and nice work on keeping their personalities.
The Cretin chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Well this one rocked. I would have to dub this one the "closure" chapter. I was wondering how Terra would come up in this story. I like that you left her as a statue for this scenario. I know that makes me sound mean but I'll explain: In the comics she died. I've never been a fan of "bringing them back". Ya know. When a character exits-(dies, petrifies, flushed down the pipes, whatever) I don't like it when they miraculously return. Their deaths influence the characters as much as their lives did.

I really liked the emotional outpouring of Raven's. It was in character and very real to the character. Great work. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
FF8cerberus chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Whew! I thought of a worst case scenario for them after I read the intro. Glad it wasn't what I originally thought. Even so, good chapter.
jazzybizzle chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I. Am. In. Love. Like seriously. I CAN'T EVEN. These chappies just get better and better and my heart races each time! I love it when stories do that! You're so descriptive and leaking with awesomeness! Keep it up and update soon!
The Cretin chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Awesome as always. One of the things I love the most about your work is that you bring it out in its "purest form". You describe it in a manner that shows BBRae in all its validity and how viable it really is. Like how BB would compare his relationship with Raven to the one he had with Terra and not the girls within them. You show their connection and how strong their bond is in a very skilled way.

I agree about "Things Change". In fact, to me, its one of the biggest WTF endings that I've ever seen in any program.

You've become one of my new favorites. Hope you are well. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
theluckyshot chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
'Things change' never happened in my book. Good chapter.

FF8cerberus chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Don't know how you do it, but each chapter is truly its own story. Lovem.
The Cretin chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Awesome work Jodie, or is it Jello? or is it Miss Cube? XD Seriously, this may be the best I've read tonight. The way you describe their feelings through their actions and dialogue makes it seem like I'm right there with them. Spying on their moment...maybe I should feel bad for spying on them but I don't ;) You write them so well, I'd feel bad for missing this. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Loved this chapter 3 c: They're so adorable together cx 3
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I'm loving this story! EEEEP! :)
FF8cerberus chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Can't agree more than the others. Your story is amazing. Each build up and moment they have seems so similar, yet unique as well.